News
Replying to mahsien • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
After 3rd drama we'll demand a 4th oneπ Unlimited YunLu dramas lmaooπππ
Of course of course hehe π€ππ
3 0
Replying to mahsien • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
This is an awesome compilation list! Thanks a ton!π *Clicks bookmark* haha
AGREED LOL ππ€‘
2 0
Replying to Micha • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Our babies! π©·π©·π©·ππ©·π©·π©·https://twitter.com/SMilkdrama/status/1663024323492462592?s=20I refuse…
After 3rd drama we'll demand a 4th oneπ Unlimited YunLu dramas lmaooπππ
6 2
Replying to mahsien • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
This is an awesome compilation list! Thanks a ton!π *Clicks bookmark* haha
The things we do for TTEOTM lolπ The love is strong hahaππ
2 2
Replying to Micha • May 29, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Hi guys! I quickly made a Recovery Pack for Post-TTEOTM. I know we were just joking about it but it seemed like…
This is an awesome compilation list! Thanks a ton!π *Clicks bookmark* haha
3 4
Replying to Fiona • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I know is not relevant but just wanna share ithttps://www.instagram.com/reel/CsoFwLDAk79/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Omg im crying π€£π€£π€£
2 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Just 2 beautiful people with nice BGM lawl!https://youtube.com/shorts/bmvFVd-q1qo?feature=share
Not me slowing down the video so i can admire their beauty betterπ€π 3rd drama plzππ
3 0
Replying to heurimong • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I've been experiencing this MDL glitch several times since last last week. The site loads fast but some replies…
I am also experiencing the same thing too! So frustrating tsk tsk MDL π«π
1 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
OHHH GOD THE TALENT.THE. TALENT.
IKR?? THE DEDICATION THIS TAKES ππ
0 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I want one ! Actually saw a bigger box version of this before π€
A bigger one?? Omg even better ππi wish they were selling it lol
0 0
Replying to heurimong • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
67000th comment πππ
Wohoo! ππ
2 0
Replying to chsaf • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Yeah they're so creative and talented
Indeed lol
1 0
Replying to mahsien • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
LYX dancing like that in his earlier days will never not be funny πππ
It'll be known as a forever laughing treasure πππ
1 0
Replying to chsaf • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I like NBY' "ah?" expression π€£π€£
Me too! So unique to his character lol π
1 0
Replying to Micha • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
We have breached the 67,000 comments mark! πππTime for that round of high fives! ππππ€‘π€‘π€‘π€π€π€π₯π₯π₯
We're never getting tired of this sht lmaoo Woohoo High 5!π€ lolππ
4 1
Replying to heurimong • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
"I wish I met him earlier..."πhttps://vt.tiktok.com/ZSL8Ufvd6/Do not click this link if you don't want to witness…
LYX dancing like that in his earlier days will never not be funny πππ
3 2
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
So, you guys are really determined to reach 1k comments per 2 days huh...
We're very close to 67K now you say that haha π€
3 0
Replying to heurimong • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
NSFW YunLu π«£https://youtu.be/l_ogpR1J4vgEditing skills π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯
That editor is so good at portraying sexual tensionπ₯π₯ I remember I couldn't stop watching the other video "desire, I'm hungry" and now this one oh my π€π€
2 0
Replying to mahsien • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Omg that was hilarious!π€£ I wonder what he was watching lol
So kind of them indeed LOL going through a 3 hr video omg π
1 0
Replying to Micha • May 27, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
The battle for the Chu Mo bracelet is gonna start at 15:00 (GMT+8). It'll probably be bought up in a minute. π
I knew it ππ
1 0
