Editorials
On Joy of Life • Dec 5, 2019
Title Joy of Life
I can't stand watching the actors hiking up their skirts ....is this normal for historical dramas? are they doing it for comedic end? I don't recall seeing this on other historical dramas.
0 0
Replying to Alekwang • Nov 13, 2019
Title Go Go Squid!
I have just started this drama. What do you mean by "replacing him"? Could you explain so i know what to expect…
DT was supposed to get more exposure based on the novel I read but I barely saw him in the drama while Shao Fei story arc was inserted.
0 1
On Go Go Squid! • Nov 10, 2019
Title Go Go Squid!
I really hate what they did to DT's role.....replacing him with Shao Fei.
0 6
Replying to festivalen • Aug 26, 2018
Title Caught in the Heartbeat
I've watched up to episode 22 so far and I think we are on the 4th (?) police case now. The mystery surrounding…
Thanks! I just finished watching the Japanese drama "Unnatural" where a case is solved per episode and I want more!
0 0
On Caught in the Heartbeat • Aug 19, 2018
Title Caught in the Heartbeat
Does it take 40 episodes to solve 1 case?
0 0
Replying to kejbees • Mar 13, 2017
Article 6 Highly Rated Korean Dramas I Dropped
I dropped Goblin too it did feel like it was more forced not natural at all, I've seen Gong Yoo in Coffee…
Totally agree with you! Haven't watch any K-dramas after watching Romantic Doctor.
2 0