News
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 24, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
I really hope FMC's character grows and develops, as she is annoying the hell out of me...
0 0
On Blossoms of Power • Aug 1, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Overall a very fun watch. Some parts were dragged and made no sense but then others compensated for it. I really liked the characters and plot twists. I wish we could have found out more about side characters, father, brother, second leads, TY, ZZ, MY. Visuals were also clearly impecable.
0 0
Replying to Haveninmuse • Jul 17, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
she is like one of the best things about it so far
agreeed! her and the second couple overal is why I contunued watching, and now I am fully invested
2 0
Replying to Aramintai • Jul 16, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
It's good, you can watch it. It got scorbombed for unjust reasons at release.
agreed! thanks for the reasurance, I am looking forward to this
0 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Jul 15, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
I watched one episode and I am hooked this looks so promising, why is it rated so low??
2 2
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 14, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
FMC is so cool and smart, love it. And our progressive crowned prince. Looking forward to see where this is heading
3 0
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 28, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
god why is this drama so stresfull??
8 0
Replying to lily • Jun 24, 2026
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
try till ep 9 (that was a legendary ep). I was about to quit this 6 eps in but my friend pushed me to continue…
Oh wow, that is good to know thank you. I will definitely give it another try!
1 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Jun 21, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
The leads were amazing. The cast overall. the story had some holes but the acting and chemistry kinda just moved everything forward. The story concept is also interesting but execution was lacking.
7 0
Replying to nolatoo • Jun 13, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
The good keeps on getting better. Outstanding drama! Enjoy.
Can't wait😍
0 0
Replying to AtsukoM • Jun 13, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Hard agree. Just these production and directing choices alone stand out so much already. I was also feeling fatigued…
agreed! I hope they keep it up
1 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 13, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
Just finished episode 1 and loving it! I hope it keeps up like this. FMC is so cool and her chemistry with MMC so far so good. looking forward to seeing more
3 2
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Jun 13, 2026
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I really tried to give it a chance, but had to give up 5 ep in. FMC is too annoying, I saw comments how it gets better and that the story is good but it really should't take more than 5 ep to get there. I had hopes for this one but not my cup of tea.
5 3