Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 22, 2018
Replying to Cherry • 4 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I saw this on Rednote as well. I've been Stunned since yesterday and I haven't processed that info yet! I hate…
Girl same so I can directly skip the ep
0 0
Replying to lovehj • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I saw a video clip on YouTube saying the same thing—that he died earlier and left her. To me, this isn’t a…
This is even worse of what I saw 😭
1 0
Replying to lovehj • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I saw a video clip on YouTube saying the same thing—that he died earlier and left her. To me, this isn’t a…
I just hope not see it
0 0
Replying to just_debi • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I dont want to see it either. Maybe I will stop when they were together happily living with their child, all issues…
Girl I’m gonna do the same I cannot bear to watch it . I never trusted this actor with happy endings but everyone was talking about this drama and I wanted to to involved 🥲 binge watched 27 episodes to catch up I open X and see this . Now I don’t have the motivation to continue it
1 0
Replying to lovehj • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I saw a video clip on YouTube saying the same thing—that he died earlier and left her. To me, this isn’t a…
Yeah him 50 and her 80
0 1
Replying to lovehj • 5 days ago
I saw a video clip on YouTube saying the same thing—that he died earlier and left her. To me, this isn’t a…
Literallyyyyyyy
0 0
Replying to manganime_channel chan • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I think this is gonna have a happy ending i i just saw on twitter that the last episode gonna be him dying in…
Joking just saw he died early i know this actor always dies in his draMAS why am i doing this to myself
0 1
On Against the Current • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I think this is gonna have a happy ending i i just saw on twitter that the last episode gonna be him dying in an old age and you know what I DONT WANT TO SEE IT JUST FINISH THE EPISODE WITH THEM SMILING AND BE HAPY I DONT WANT TO SEE IT this is already the second drama of seven tan with an ending like this i dont care that they want to show a realistic ending but let a girl dream. Novel readers please tell me it is a mistake i just binged 27 episodes to back up and bought Eric vip for this drama 😭
6 23
On The Early Spring • 22 days ago
This drama is raising my blood sugar yall . Today’s episode made me so anxious it was like I was in the relationship too. As a big tao Tao defender this time she is wrong . I was supporting her and I thought Luke jealousy was too much ( still he need to work on his way of communicating he needs to think before talking , even his sister said he would not date him ) but I read some comments and I thought if the roles were reversed I would be angry as hell . But really impressed with him he was really calm at that time . Mostly when the ex was taking care of her the man was just there watching , if it was me at that time I don’t think I could control myself.
6 0
Replying to 16119092 • 23 days ago
IMO 24 eps are better. 32 eps mean more breakups and harsher words
Sameeeee
1 0
Replying to 16119092 • 23 days ago
IMO 24 eps are better. 32 eps mean more breakups and harsher words
I understand, but I think the supporting characters deserved more too , I would love to see more about lumi
0 2
Replying to 16119092 • 23 days ago
IMO 24 eps are better. 32 eps mean more breakups and harsher words
I actually don’t know I just started reading the novel . But I would love for the 32 eps the actors deserves all the hype . And I’m nit ready to let go
0 4
Replying to 16119092 • 23 days ago
IMO 24 eps are better. 32 eps mean more breakups and harsher words
I would take it . They cutted so many scenes and they still did not break up , they might be rushing the ending .
0 6
Replying to Momoe585844989 • 23 days ago
I need to address something, because the takes I'm seeing are genuinely concerning.The way some of you are dissecting…
Completely agreeee
0 0
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • 27 days ago
that was so harsh. I can’t believe he sent her that. he must have been in a fit of rage when he saw Alex talking…
Him much more , Flora is still young and no experience and I cannot wait to see her grow up , but LUKE he is almost 30 at some point I understand he had an ugly childhood but he cannot take it as an excuse
0 2
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • 27 days ago
that was so harsh. I can’t believe he sent her that. he must have been in a fit of rage when he saw Alex talking…
I understand he was angry etc , and past traumas, but that was really too much. Like is he twelve or som
1 4
Replying to manganime_channel chan • 29 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
I saw on x that second male lead will end his life , i bei tell me is a lie
Nooooooooo I’m not ready for this , i like his character . This kind of things i only see them in historical dramas i thought i was safe this time
3 0