Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 9, 2020
On Our Universe • Feb 27, 2026
Title Our Universe
FL and SML ruined the show and idk that I even want to finsh it. I was hoping for a cute family fun story based on the description.
21 0
On High School Return of a Gangster • Mar 28, 2023
It feels like as soon as I put it on my to watch list and I am now moving it to never gonna happen list. Either follow the correct and true story as it was written or pick a different story don’t ruin good ones.
If it’s because of the production company it should just be cancelled. If it’s because of the main actor then recast with someone better.
9 0
On Be My Favorite • Sep 21, 2022
I love that Gawin finally got a lead role but can’t his partner be someone else? I just don’t see Krist and him having chemistry when their together. I wanna see Gawin succeed. Bring back Pod or First they had great chemistry!!
19 0
On Don't Say No • Jul 5, 2021
Title Don't Say No
Of all the couples from TT2 that could get their own show they chose Leo and Fiat? Why? Where’s the logic in this?
2 2
On Third Country • Dec 4, 2020
does anyone know where i can watch episodes 2 and 3 with eng subs? Episode 1 was so good!
1 1