News
On The Sword and the Brocade • Mar 12, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade
Are there anymore similar dramas to this and Minglan? Like...non-fantasy with strong FL and supportive ML? Not really interested in the palace drama and emperors...more the "normal people"?
0 8
On The Sword and the Brocade • Mar 12, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade Spoiler
Ugh so glad to be rid of Concubine Qiao, her pout was ridiculous and kept getting on my nerves. Spoilt brat.
4 1
Replying to meisian • Mar 12, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade
Yes, but I feel like Minglan and Gu Tinye had better chemistry. This male lead annoys me for some reason, he's…
I've just finished ep 30 and the male lead has garnered my appreciation. I am genuinely enjoying the series now haha
0 0
Replying to meisian • Mar 7, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade
Yes, but I feel like Minglan and Gu Tinye had better chemistry. This male lead annoys me for some reason, he's…
I get you, sigh... Think I'm just too attached an hopeful to have another couple like our OTP in Minglan lol
0 2
Replying to meisian • Mar 7, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade
Yes, but I feel like Minglan and Gu Tinye had better chemistry. This male lead annoys me for some reason, he's…
YES! But seriously the ML is like a dead fish compared to our lovely Shiyi~
0 4
Replying to Terrica18 • Mar 6, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade
Anyone else feeling a hint of the “Ming lan” vibe
Yes, but I feel like Minglan and Gu Tinye had better chemistry. This male lead annoys me for some reason, he's so stoney! Poor Shiyi could do so much better!
0 8