Details

  • Last Online: Jul 14, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 27, 2023
Replying to Harsheyy • Sep 2, 2024
Title The On1y One
Some people are complaining about the series to be boring, bad acting, No chemistry or too slow..Sorry But I think…
It feels like nearly every single show I watch these days has people complaining about it being too slow and boring. Like what exactly were you expecting to have happened in only 4 episodes?
3 1
Replying to fancy • Apr 6, 2024
HYT's acting isn't that bad. It's not taking away from the story so tbh I feel like some of the comments are exaggerating…
I've noticed that people will just pick someone every few weeks to hate on and then it becomes a trend to hate them and everyone else just joins 🤷🏽‍♀️ it's honestly really annoying when you try to see if a new show is good or not and all the reviews are just crazy people
8 1
Replying to Aaraknid • Feb 3, 2024
I can't watch this drama because of the white people. It feels so weird, like they've kidnapped some random dude…
Thank you for the warning 😅 I always get the shock of my life from the random white ppl that don't know how to act or speak english properly 😭😭
0 1