Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 5, 2021
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
I'm enjoying UN 😭😭😭But the fan wars are really scary. I didn't even comment on TMS2 because of the bad…
I'm sure a lot of people has mentioned it at first ep. I'm usually not that good in noticing this kind of stuff, but the bathroom *kiss* was so obvious even I could tell!
0 0
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jul 7, 2022
Title Triage
So you are still on this🀣🀣
It's Triage. They can burn the world down in one episode πŸ”₯
1 1
Replying to Saveria • Jul 7, 2022
Title Triage
Don't even try to comment in these sections, if you want to stay safe.I no longer dare.Even on Check out, it becomes…
I heard that it's not interesting, but I guess that kind of thing you have to judge for yourself.
0 1
Replying to PaMiKa • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
But if you loose your memory, then how would it be possible to remember that you hafta re-watch Triage? That's…
Both? Both. Both is good πŸ’™πŸ–€
1 1
Replying to Saveria • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
In TheFIrstMichael2206 we trust !(By the way, why 2206 ? )
True. But I don't mind it coming from Tae πŸ’œ
1 84
Replying to PaMiKa • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
But if you loose your memory, then how would it be possible to remember that you hafta re-watch Triage? That's…
I'm supporting them! SUPPORT!!!

One does not simply escape the Triage πŸ–€
0 3
Replying to Saveria • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
In TheFIrstMichael2206 we trust !(By the way, why 2206 ? )
Aww, thanks Sav! ☺️
0 1
Replying to Saveria • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
In TheFIrstMichael2206 we trust !(By the way, why 2206 ? )
Rude.
1 86
Replying to PaMiKa • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
But if you loose your memory, then how would it be possible to remember that you hafta re-watch Triage? That's…
That's what fellow loopers are for!

We will stalk you as if you were Tol to our Tin πŸ₯°
1 5
Replying to Saveria • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
In TheFIrstMichael2206 we trust !(By the way, why 2206 ? )
Gosh I wish 🀣

It's like Tin's notebook. Just because you don't see anything, it doesn't mean nothing was written in it πŸ™ƒ
0 88
Replying to Saveria • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
In TheFIrstMichael2206 we trust !(By the way, why 2206 ? )
πŸ’™
0 0
Replying to Saveria • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
In TheFIrstMichael2206 we trust !(By the way, why 2206 ? )
You should read my mind πŸ™ƒ
1 97
Replying to Saveria • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
In TheFIrstMichael2206 we trust !(By the way, why 2206 ? )
You know my husband, that's enough 😊
2 99
Replying to thecarterfilez • Jul 6, 2022
Title Even Sun
To be honest, I've never been a fan of Prem and his different hair colors and this orange is so distracting. favorite…
Nemo is so precious it's unreal πŸ’œ
1 0
On Even Sun • Jul 6, 2022
Title Even Sun Spoiler
Wife? WIFE?!
Screw you! I'm changing my mind. I want to save Nemo from that drunken a-hole and marry him instead 😀

"Let me bring him to the sea?"
My words exactly! We're gonna be bros, P'Talay 😁
2 0
Replying to Saveria • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
In TheFIrstMichael2206 we trust !(By the way, why 2206 ? )
So you would be reminded of my fragile mortality?

I think not πŸ˜–
0 102
Replying to Saveria • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
Don't even try to comment in these sections, if you want to stay safe.I no longer dare.Even on Check out, it becomes…
I heard it's very NC focused, with female "rival" and minimal plot. Not really rushing into watching it right now 😁
0 0
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
So you are still on this🀣🀣
We shall see 😈
0 3
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
Lmaooooooo using ur intellectual skills to help loopers, u r such a Hero. I won't call u delulu king or P'Kilen…
Glad I could be of service πŸ₯°
1 0
Replying to Saveria • Jul 6, 2022
Title Triage
In TheFIrstMichael2206 we trust !(By the way, why 2206 ? )
I don't age 😢
0 2