Details

  • Last Online: 17 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 5, 2021
Replying to Saveria • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
Oh no, enough of the loops.I wait for Tin becoming a sweet human being again.
What about Dear? Rit is a better alternative. And Tol can have Art πŸ’™
0 22
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
if you want it, we wont.if you don't, we will.
He's tiger King 🀣
0 18
Replying to Saveria • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
Oh no, enough of the loops.I wait for Tin becoming a sweet human being again.
Exactly πŸ’œ
1 0
Replying to Ari • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
Jinta said it's their last chance
Jinta might be lying 😢
0 21
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
if you want it, we wont.if you don't, we will.
You must know Hia Yi then, too πŸ–€
0 20
Replying to Saveria • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
Oh no, enough of the loops.I wait for Tin becoming a sweet human being again.
I will ship anyone with Rit as long as they are a nice guy πŸ₯°
0 2
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
if you want it, we wont.if you don't, we will.
But only after Hia 😊
0 22
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
I do that, sometimes (when I'm drunk). It doesn't end well 😬
πŸ’™
0 1
Replying to Saveria • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
Oh no, enough of the loops.I wait for Tin becoming a sweet human being again.
Maybe we can get a loop when Tin's with Rit πŸ’š
0 30
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
I do that, sometimes (when I'm drunk). It doesn't end well 😬
I'm very responsible person otherwise, don't worry ☺️
0 3
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
if you want it, we wont.if you don't, we will.
Too late. You'll need to get in line after KSJ and Kim πŸ’œ
0 24
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
if you want it, we wont.if you don't, we will.
My heart needs a break now 😊
0 26
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
Not really imo. Which is a bit surprising, considering the lack of ads/product placements/ fanservice...
Same πŸ–€
0 1
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
if you want it, we wont.if you don't, we will.
πŸ˜₯

I should get on your wavelength so I can sabotage us all 😊
0 28
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
I do that, sometimes (when I'm drunk). It doesn't end well 😬
Sure. I have yet to black out so much I won't remember something. I'm just less in my head when I drink πŸ™‚
0 5
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
Not really imo. Which is a bit surprising, considering the lack of ads/product placements/ fanservice...
I would be more than happy with Bank alone. U fortunately, it's limited edition 😭😭😭

We might learn to live with it, but there always be the 'w hat if' on our mind πŸ˜₯
0 3
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
if you want it, we wont.if you don't, we will.
Is this a shade on my predictive abilities? 😢
0 30
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
We don't have time for another loop 😫
Time is not an excuse. Loop can last minutes 😢
0 1
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
The international promotion for Triage is (near) nonexistent. I bet more people got here just by the word of mouth…
I didn't follow the stats that closely, so I can't say. My point is, the score can be moved fairly easily if a moderately big group of people decides to upvote/downvote it.

I just remember it lowered significantly after of the ending
0 0
On Triage • Jul 2, 2022
Title Triage
Do we think there will be another loop? 🀑
0 90