News Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
I moan because it makes me cute π /j
Aw, thank you! π
1 0
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
Morning PβHia π»
Sure, Jen.
0 7
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
I moan because it makes me cute π /j
There's nothing wrong with me, either π
1 2
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
Morning PβHia π»
We can be delulu together, π₯°
0 9
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
I moan because it makes me cute π /j
Tae is Tae. There's nothing wrong with them π
0 5
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
Morning PβHia π»
It's AU. Stuff can change π
0 1
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
Morning PβHia π»
Sometimes you have to make up the life you want π /inspirational
1 16
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
I moan because it makes me cute π /j
Nope. I'm piggybacking off you π
0 7
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
Morning PβHia π»
πΆ
0 0
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
Morning PβHia π»
I like Tae π
0 20
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
I moan because it makes me cute π /j
It's as if I had a therapist of my own π
0 9
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
I moan because it makes me cute π /j
Jail isn't soundproof π€£π€£π€£
0 11
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
Morning PβHia π»
I'm a very loving person otherwise π₯°
1 25
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
Morning PβHia π»
It's UNO^2
1 27
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
Morning PβHia π»
Reverse psychology πΆ
1 29
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
I moan because it makes me cute π /j
5555
0 0
Replying to Rahab75 • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
Seriously I don't get what some people are moaning over the latest episode. Jinta clearly stated it is a completely…
I moan because it makes me cute π /j
3 17
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
Morning PβHia π»
We'll work our way to Kilen-sama π
0 31
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
Morning PβHia π»
Call me Kilen π
1 33
On Triage • Jun 29, 2022
Title Triage
Good late morning, Loopers! We're almost fourth of the way done waiting π
3 40