Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 5, 2021
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
I never noticed the title was supposed to make sense until I saw your comment πŸ˜ƒ
If it leads me to Tae, I don't mind being delulu! In fact, we can keep each other company πŸ’š
0 2
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
I'm fine with happy ending! I don't want it to end, though πŸ˜”Maybe a Sing-Rit spin-off? Or season 2? πŸ’š
At least we'll have each other to console if it doesn't work out πŸ’œ
0 3
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
I'm fine with happy ending! I don't want it to end, though πŸ˜”Maybe a Sing-Rit spin-off? Or season 2? πŸ’š
True πŸ˜₯
1 5
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
Honestly, Mai is so bad at hiding her "side relationship", I wouldn't be surprised at all if Tol saw them together…
He has that "blank face, no thought" look on sometimes πŸ˜…
0 1
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
I never noticed the title was supposed to make sense until I saw your comment πŸ˜ƒ
So I can be with him BOTH irl and in your dreams?! Cool 😎
0 4
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
I'm fine with happy ending! I don't want it to end, though πŸ˜”Maybe a Sing-Rit spin-off? Or season 2? πŸ’š
SingGap / GapSing is not a canon yet, though! We still have at least 3 days of hope πŸ’œ
0 7
Replying to Precious • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
Am I the only one who thinks we'll be getting a happy endingThe whole purpose of the loop is saving Tol, and if…
I'm fine with happy ending! I don't want it to end, though πŸ˜”

Maybe a Sing-Rit spin-off? Or season 2? πŸ’š
1 10
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
I never noticed the title was supposed to make sense until I saw your comment πŸ˜ƒ
You're right. I'm sure he'll surpass even my dreams 😍
0 6
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
P'Toi, Biggest TinTol shipperπŸ˜„
Jinta is right behind him πŸ˜ƒ
2 1
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
I never noticed the title was supposed to make sense until I saw your comment πŸ˜ƒ
For now πŸ₯°
0 8
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
KimChay is my favorite pairing from KP!! They're both so cute and well developed as characters, even with the…
Hahaha, who needs healthy? πŸ˜…
0 1
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
I never noticed the title was supposed to make sense until I saw your comment πŸ˜ƒ
Feel free to dream of whatever you want! I'll dream of Tae πŸ’š
0 10
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
KimChay is my favorite pairing from KP!! They're both so cute and well developed as characters, even with the…
Yes, please!! Hurt me πŸ˜₯
0 4
Replying to Saveria • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
Folks, let me tell you it's already too hot for me.I basically hate that.I am a rain lover.
I love hot when I can just lie down and stop thinking 🧑

But when I have to be *productive*, it sucks 😣
0 1
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
which ones😭
That's gonna be fun! I'm sure something new and exciting will come afterwards. And if not, maybe I'll have a chance to catch up on all the BLs I'm neglecting rn πŸ’š
0 5
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
I just had this thoughtIn the original timeline, a week b4 Tol's death. What if he aiidy found out abt Mai and…
Honestly, Mai is so bad at hiding her "side relationship", I wouldn't be surprised at all if Tol saw them together or someone told him about it.

I mean, Heart vists her at school, the party, her house, her mother's hospital room... There's no way Tol wouldn't get suspicious irl.
1 10
Replying to Themotherofloopers • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
Morning Loopers, I'll try to find some more reactions from Tae/Tee to share.
Morning πŸ’š
1 0
Replying to taiyaki • Jun 17, 2022
Ok based on the comments I thought this season was going to bad...but tbh I like it even more than the first season!!…
I think this season is so far more interesting and unique than the first one . But I'll leave my overall judgment for after it finishes.
7 0
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
i agreee. i was so happy to see him again in the previous episode lol
It's a ghost ship. For ghosts 😢
1 1
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 17, 2022
Title Triage
Morning! πŸ’šNot as well as I hope I'll sleep on monday, but most likely way better than I actually will after…
I watch it from ~6-7pm where I'm from, and it's at least few hours before it gets uploaded elsewhere. So I tend to fall asleep while overanalyzing it in my head and being emotionally crushed from whatever they decided to drop on us that week πŸ’œ
0 0