Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 5, 2021
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
Honestly the ship has sunk๐Ÿ˜ญ
I haven't seen it yet. I just put it on my 'watching' list so it won't get lost on my 'plan to watch' list. But I heard it's pretty good so far, and it's only 5 episodes, so I expect to have a nice time.

I will probably watch it tomorrow. Today belongs to Triage ๐Ÿ’™
1 9
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
Honestly the ship has sunk๐Ÿ˜ญ
Episode 10 was one of kind. You would have thought it's second to last ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
0 5
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
Honestly the ship has sunk๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thanks ๐Ÿฅบ
0 11
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
Don't worry, our hearts are weak, too ๐Ÿ’œ
Roman senate would disagree ๐Ÿฅฐ
0 41
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
Honestly the ship has sunk๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hope is for the weak. I work solely on delusions ๐Ÿ’š
0 13
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
Honestly the ship has sunk๐Ÿ˜ญ
Spoiler tag protects me from consequences of my actions ๐Ÿ˜Š
0 7
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
Don't worry, our hearts are weak, too ๐Ÿ’œ
It's both! A little backstabbing never killed nobody!

(for record, 23 knife-wounds isn't "little")
1 43
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
Honestly the ship has sunk๐Ÿ˜ญ
The couple in Plus & Minus brotherzoned each other, too ๐Ÿคก
0 24
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
Don't worry, our hearts are weak, too ๐Ÿ’œ
I'm merely getting rid of potential competition ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Don't take it personal ๐Ÿ˜‡
0 51
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
You are a SingRit shipper? You must be maso or some but susu ๐Ÿคฃ
I have faith ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
0 0
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
Honestly the ship has sunk๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sing literally told him this episode that he can count on him!

It's not a dead ship, I swear ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
0 33
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
Don't worry, our hearts are weak, too ๐Ÿ’œ
Imagine Tin sitting on top of you, massaging your chest while you're wheeled off to the ER...
1 53
On Triage • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
Be me, a lonely SingRit shipper... GapSing fans at least get crumbs. I get brotherly affirmations ๐Ÿ’”
2 86
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
Not Y'all talking about a kiss while they literally make out. I'm the one having a heart attack Iโ€” ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Don't worry, our hearts are weak, too ๐Ÿ’œ
2 55
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
SO IT WAS YOU WHO SHIPPED SINGRIT I REALLY wanted them to make out to avoid suspicion๐Ÿ˜”โœ‹๐Ÿป
Everything for a fellow looper๐Ÿ’š (except sinking my own ship)
0 1
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
To borrow Tol's words: "Will I have a heart attack?" ๐Ÿฅบ
I'm not ready ๐Ÿ˜ญ
1 0
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
SO IT WAS YOU WHO SHIPPED SINGRIT I REALLY wanted them to make out to avoid suspicion๐Ÿ˜”โœ‹๐Ÿป
I will pray for you. Right after Art-Rit sails โ›ต
0 3
Replying to Meltzu • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
For ep 9: I'm so happy that they finally talked about the trauma Tin must be going trought while trying to save…
Thanks I hate it ๐Ÿ–ค
1 0
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
SO IT WAS YOU WHO SHIPPED SINGRIT I REALLY wanted them to make out to avoid suspicion๐Ÿ˜”โœ‹๐Ÿป
I could ship Gap with you. Then Sing will be free to get together with Rit ๐Ÿฅฐ
0 5
Replying to octotul • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
we only have 4 more eps left ๐Ÿ˜”
High time to start praying for season 2 ๐Ÿ™
1 1