News
Replying to Sam • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
I am watching great marriage 2016 drama on we tv with Yanzi in it. I binged this, you have to get over the hurdle…
I've been looking for this with English subtitles forever. Thanks.
1 1
Replying to Rayju • Sep 12, 2019
Title The Golden Hairpin
Yangzi and Kris wu will take this drama...anyone knows about English translation of this novel??
It's translated and available on Amazon.
0 1
Replying to midori08 • Jul 16, 2019
Title Go Go Squid!
It's now on Spotify!
The link is to Chen Xueran's song.
0 1
Replying to midori08 • Jul 16, 2019
Title Go Go Squid!
It's now on Spotify!
https://open.spotify.com/track/4t6xJufZtFgVb0fbjCnWNv?si=1p5znsBwQDmi4wT9TV_Qrg
0 0
Replying to midori08 • Jul 16, 2019
Title Go Go Squid!
It's now on Spotify!
Search for "亲爱的,热爱的 " and it will come up.
0 3
Replying to IamIndai • Jul 16, 2019
Title Go Go Squid!
So obsess with the opening soundtrack!! Love love the voice of Chen Xueran!!!
It's now on Spotify!
0 7
Replying to Bai Xi • May 1, 2019
Person Xing Fei
She looks like Yang Zi in some angles.. So cute and pretty!
That's what I thought too!
0 0
Replying to JustYu • Feb 3, 2019
Title Go Go Squid!
I know there is a novel for this and it has been translated, does anybody here has a link for that?
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/honey-stewed-squid/?pg=4
2 3
Replying to Grace Rodriguez • Sep 19, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
Where I can see this drama???
It's now fully subtitled on https://www.viki.com/tv/35817c-ashes-of-love
0 0
Replying to xElisabeth • Sep 9, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
There is a lovely soul that know where can I find the novel in English? >
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/heavy-sweetness-ash-like-frost/?pg=6
0 0