Editorials Details
- Last Online: 20 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
You called me rude before so I'm gone be as you make it seem. Listen you three-inch fool! I was calm in my previous comment despite your attack but now you are crossing a line, you wrote r@pe without any coverage, what if someone with a trigger comes in here and reads it? You call me disgusting? Buy a mirror will you!
Don't pick on vimin, they did nothing to you. None of us did, people are allowed to enjoy each story and aspect of this show, I never said in any form that I am pro SA! I love Vegas and Pete because of their development, as long as the assault is not romanticized I have absolutely no problem with seeing it being portrayed, I'm actually looking forward to their story. More of this conversation would infect my brain whatsoever.
LET US KNOW UR THOUGHTS AFTER U WATCH IT, enjoy.
I'm rude? The rudest thing I said was " dumbass " and it was directed to a homophobic statement so no regrets there whatsoever.
I comment a lot because I like interacting with people, it's not like I'm going around and bash everyone, in the contrary I actually enjoy a lot of the people in here and we share the same opinions, unless it's a homophobic, racist and invalid comments then I'm nice 🤠
I see your account is pretty new which brings me to the conclusion that you made it to specifically hate on people.
We are allowed to be excited about the show without any judgement thank you bye 🤠
PS MY LIFE IS KINNPORSCHE NO NEED TO GET AN OTHER ONE
I love it so much because now its his turn to be cared for by no other than kinn ✨