News
Replying to Saraa • 9 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
gen alphas are children helpp, barely in their pre-teens
I don't mean literally but like in a way that the sub's were terrible and very slang and if u know Chinese then you'll notice that they speak very gentle and the sub's are harsh and when they speak harsher language sub's are softer. and sometimes it doesn't even match the sentence they said 😭😭
0 0
On Blossom through the Cloud • 15 days ago
Title Blossom through the Cloud
bruh they hired some gen alpha person to do the subs cuz what's this translation 😂😂.
6 2
On The Rap of China 2026 • Jul 4, 2026
Title The Rap of China 2026
it's fun but not like the previous seasons. we were seeing familiar faces, new faces and unexpected faces in previous seasons but this season it's just like familiar faces. the vibe is vibing but at the same time not. idk how to say haha
1 0
On LeLaLes: Fluid Love • Jun 11, 2026
Title LeLaLes: Fluid Love
um ep 5 is already out why is there written June 17
0 1
Replying to Dr Ghost • Feb 6, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
So you are an novel reader?Just tell me FL betrayed ML in the end or not.....I like their duo and hate to see…
no she didn't betray him. and when he transmigrated, he was just a high school student at the time 😁.but later when he travelled back, he became a CEO 😂.
3 1
On How Dare You!? • Feb 6, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
omg I want to give people spoilers so much my hands are itching 😵💫😭
4 6
On Planet C: Home Race • Dec 28, 2025
Title Planet C: Home Race
the show was just alright. the lineup is dope. the name is a lot better than the one's from other survival shows in awhile, the debut song is produced by 3racha. a perfect deal I'm getting✨✨
6 0
Replying to ramzzzzzzz • Dec 20, 2025
Title ClaireBell
PLAYER: for toxic and its underated but it's worth it.MY SAFE ZONE :don't search for logics apart from that everything…
are you my friend cuz she said the same and same suggestions🤣🤣. when gap came out, I really tried watching it but couldn't bear it at the time. when I watched bad buddy, milk love was love but then I kinda forgot that I need a proper series. but yeah I'm planning to watch 23.5 and my safe zone and queendom for now. 😆😆
0 1
On ClaireBell • Dec 17, 2025
Title ClaireBell
my first gl and omg it's dope. now I'm gonna go to my friend for more gl suggestions cuz I'm addicted😭
9 5
Replying to rammie10 • Jun 20, 2025
Title The Rap of China 2025
i saww and zeng hanjiang theyre regulars😭
fr😭😭I also saw many others that I know
2 0
On The Rap of China 2025 • Jun 9, 2025
Title The Rap of China 2025
shu hao is here again 😭
2 2
On Boys II Planet • May 14, 2025
Title Boys II Planet
didn't expect to see so many people I already know here . omg my Krystian😭😭😭
3 0
Replying to paviish • Apr 6, 2025
Title Chuang Asia Season 2
The gift system is one of the reasons. Most of us are poor kids/students who can't buy expensive gifts but some…
right
2 0
Replying to mimixx • Apr 5, 2025
Title Chuang Asia Season 2
honestly the voting sucks cuz how is that Yao zihao's ranking keeps dropping so much it just doesn't make any…
and y'all can y'all please not rename WUXUN it's so funny 🤣. please if you don't know him you can also watch his previous show E-pop unity I think it's worth it and he's such a good singer and kinda producer too. I hope you can support him 💗💞
1 0
On Chuang Asia Season 2 • Apr 5, 2025
Title Chuang Asia Season 2
honestly the voting sucks cuz how is that Yao zihao's ranking keeps dropping so much it just doesn't make any sense and I'm sad that the show's ending and only a few of my boys are going to end up debuting and I hope people will support the other guys that don't end up in the final group in their future projects.💕🌼
3 3
Replying to Queen of Tears • Mar 24, 2025
Title Queen of Tears
Replying to deleted comment
and how would you explain the things that I wrote? And for your information, the age in the Hadith you showed me were counted just the years after the migration.
0 0
Replying to Queen of Tears • Mar 24, 2025
Title Queen of Tears
Replying to deleted comment
this just shows that you know how to read the information and not dig into it deeply to decipher the meaning .
2 0
On Chuang Asia Season 2 • Mar 24, 2025
Title Chuang Asia Season 2
please vote Wuxun even tho there's only one day left for this round
2 0
On Chuang Asia Season 2 • Mar 18, 2025
Title Chuang Asia Season 2
I'm shocked how team crush didn't won over mic drop. when we disco team was great I love them. Also Wuxun why you're so hot I'm crying 😭😭😭. I'm excited for the teams that are coming next week.
4 0
On Chuang Asia Season 2 • Mar 2, 2025
Title Chuang Asia Season 2
help I like them all how to survive the eliminations 😭😭😭
3 0
