News
Replying to aqqu • Aug 8, 2024
Title Love in the Apocalypse
Just finished watching it, and how did this masterpiece seem to go under the radar TT If you haven't watched it,…
can you send me where i can watch it?
0 0
On Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko! • Jul 16, 2024
Title Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko!
I WANT THE NEXT EPISODE NOWWW
8 0
Replying to 陳廷軒 • Jul 15, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
It comes out every Wednesday night! Not sure about the exact time though since I watch it on gagaoolala.
OHH OKK TYSM!!!
0 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 13, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
hii sorry to ask again but when is the next episode? i was late to the new one so im not sure how many days its been since im currently in japan so the time is different 😅and idk how to see when the next one is on mobile
1 2
Replying to tompouce • Jul 12, 2024
Title Castaway Diva
how is romance here? is it present?
its present like i tjink its a good balance
2 0
On Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko! • Jul 9, 2024
Title Ayaka Is in Love with Hiroko!
OMG AO CUTEE I WANT ANOTHER EPISODEEE UGHH
9 0
Replying to MGCharal • Jul 8, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
July 10, 2024 3:00 PM
OH YAYY SOON TYSM!!!
4 0
On Fake Buddies • Jul 8, 2024
Title Fake Buddies
this was really cute i wish the girls kissed tho
11 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 8, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
hi sorry im on mobile and idk how to see when the next ep is coming out so could someone tell me 😊
1 2
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jul 7, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
my leg hurts
1 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jul 7, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
I LOVE FEMFORTH WND I MUDMEE AND HALF I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM IN THE NEW EP KMS SAIS WANT IT OUT JOWWWN KEOWNOWO ☹️
0 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jul 7, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
NAOAIAGABAVQUWBANAKAJ I NEEED A NEW EP RN THEYRE TOO CUT WOMAS AKMS LMS LMSBABAHHBQ O. WMQNA I HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG FOR A NEW EPISODE IM GOING TK DIE AND THE PREVIEW IS KILLIING ME TOOBBAHIB 😭😢😖😖🙁🙁😖☹️😞☹️😢I LOVE ATOM AND KOGNPATH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHU THEYRE SCENES ARE TOO CURE BROOO IM GONNA DIE IF MO KNEW EPISODE UGFSVWVA 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i watched the ep at 12 am 😭
0 0
On Between the White and Black Keys • Jul 2, 2024
Title Between the White and Black Keys
bleh it was ok i got confused
0 0
Replying to Dilrabas Sunflower • Jun 30, 2024
Title Second Chance
listening to my favorite OST from this drama. think its time to watch again because i miss them so much. 🥺💙
real the ost is the best!! its my favorite from all the bls i've watched
0 0
On Second Chance • Jun 30, 2024
Title Second Chance
i miss when i watched this!!!!!
0 0
Replying to miinty • Jun 26, 2024
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL 2024
i dislike hatano 😭 i also cringe whenever the background couples hold hands after doing something that wouldn't…
i am team kikuchi
5 0
On A Man Who Defies the World of BL 2024 • Jun 26, 2024
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL 2024
i dislike hatano 😭 i also cringe whenever the background couples hold hands after doing something that wouldn't result in holding hands lol like the way they just look at each other and then open their hands is so 💀 this is the funniest season for me
4 2
Replying to mermysteries • Jun 24, 2024
Title Pluto
for 12 episodes series usually around 30, maybe a bit more or a bit less. hard to say
yess!!! I hope so!
1 0
Replying to mermysteries • Jun 24, 2024
Title Pluto
for 12 episodes series usually around 30, maybe a bit more or a bit less. hard to say
omg i can't waittt thank you for responding !!!
2 2
On Pluto • Jun 23, 2024
Title Pluto
How many Qs are there???
1 4
