News
On Cute Programmer • Aug 30, 2022
Title Cute Programmer
Nothing in this drama makes sense. The script is very poor. How does a director or any actor take something like that and think it's worth producing? It's just bad.
4 0
Replying to Silvia • Sep 29, 2021
Review One Spring Night
Vi ali que voce assistiu pra ver momentos do casal, entao essa nota é baseada em momentos do casal? Que fique…
E eu te perguntei alguma coisa?
0 0
Replying to eclairargent • Jul 31, 2021
Title Haunting Love
Is this a horror movie?
It's a triller!
2 0
Replying to kary • Aug 11, 2020
Review One Spring Night
Queria começar a assistir hoje, mas depois dessa resenha fiquei até meio meh kajhskla, ótimo adoro sinceridade.…
conseguiu?
0 1
On One Spring Night • Oct 3, 2019
Title One Spring Night
I don't believe in the high grades. And I love slow, realistic dramas but this drama is the worst thing I've ever seen. A trash.
0 0
On Little Nights, Little Love • Feb 16, 2019
Title Little Nights, Little Love
they should act together forever ommmmgggggg i love ♥
5 1