News
On 2 Moons: The Ambassador • Oct 17, 2022
Title 2 Moons: The Ambassador
I honestly do not know if im ever going to watch this but I have several things to say. Its genuinely so impressive how the people working on this project managed to let jt crash and burn 3 seperate times. Its been 5 years and we barely even made it to season 3. I wholeheartedly dont see this show as anything other than a joke because its had 3 different casts and the drama surrounding it outshined anything showed on the show. Its a shame, since the original 2moons was my first introduction to thai culture and my first bl ever. Its also a shame that these actors had to start off their careers with this garbage. RIP 2moons
4 0
On Tem Khamphee Noomnoi • Aug 23, 2022
Person Tem Khamphee Noomnoi
I loved him in together with me. Its a shame he hasnt done anything else, hes talented
6 0
On Jet Jetsadakorn Bundit • Nov 29, 2021
Person Jet Jetsadakorn Bundit
I find him adorable! He has a really bright smile, i hope star hunter continues to cast him in more shows. I love him, even though he does have a bad case of "gamer posture" 🚶♂️
2 0

