News
On Rak Rai • Mar 6, 2023
Title Rak Rai
Starts off slow then gets really good then about episode 35 it gets slow again. I did fast forward through a lot. Overall it’s a good show.
1 0
On Poisonous Passion • Feb 8, 2023
Title Poisonous Passion
I very draggy lakorn. I fast forward through a lot of it.
1 0
Replying to Ruth • Feb 8, 2023
Title Poisonous Passion
Is there a happy ending?
Yes
0 0
On Rahut Rissaya • Aug 26, 2022
Title Rahut Rissaya
Which version is better to watch? I like slap and kiss lakorns.
0 0
On Innocent Lies • Aug 20, 2022
Title Innocent Lies
I think I will wait for more reviews. From watching the trailer I did not like it. Also I see So Wayree in it.
0 0
Replying to Da Mimi • Aug 19, 2022
Title Bad Romeo
I see cluen cheewit ending here after watching the trailer. If they did it. There’s a highly chance of this…
I love waves of life.
0 0
On Bad Romeo • Aug 19, 2022
Title Bad Romeo
This drama is starting to remind me of Waves of Life and I fell in love with that drama.
2 0
On Love and Deception • Apr 21, 2022
Title Love and Deception
Hurry up!!!!
0 0
On Love in Twilight • Mar 20, 2022
Title Love in Twilight
Not a bad movie. Would watch again.
0 0
On Jao Sao Jamloei • Feb 18, 2022
Title Jao Sao Jamloei
I have never seen a 10.0 rating before on any of the dramas I have watched. I guess I need to go ahead and watch this one. It’s in my planned to watch list.
0 1
On Fall in Love • Jan 13, 2022
Title Fall in Love
Is this anything like cruel romance? I like jealously, possessive male lead.
0 4