K-Drama Replying to Violet_ • Jan 28, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
In the next episode preview, Koh is again like " i can't sleep without you" " sleep with me jira"…
lmaoooo
2 0
On Taxi Driver Season 3 • Jan 23, 2026
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
this will forever be one of my favorite dramas I’ve experienced all emotions of watching the show as people have Been mistreated and it portrays stuff that happens in real life to people, and they think their life has ended, but this drama has taken a new take and possibilities that people can turn around their life or certain situations. I have shed tears and I have been extremely happy watching the show and I’m very grateful that the show was made.
1 0
Replying to Bora000 • Dec 21, 2025
Title Speed and Love
So before i start this can anyone tell me that they r not really brother and sister right?
they aren’t
5 0
On My Journey to You • Oct 20, 2025
Title My Journey to You
I was gonna rate the show at eight until the last episode and the ending. Why did they end it like that? ??? It really made me mad, bro
0 0
Replying to Anita • Aug 14, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective
Me neither. I said to myself, WHAT 😱😁
i could not be a detective he wouldve had me fooled
3 0
On The Wanted Detective • Aug 14, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective
oh wowww i was not expecting who yesha was
2 2
Replying to Ximena • Aug 10, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective
Well, my dear friend. Our Xue Man has many haters. That's why. 🥴
She’s not even that bad of a character I mean if your dad was killed and your husband was right in front of him I would initially believe that he killed my dad so it’s a understandable response and she learned her mistake from that so I don’t understand the hate
3 1
On The Wanted Detective • Aug 10, 2025
Title The Wanted Detective
why is the rating so loww.. this show is fire
15 9
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 28, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary
this is a 10/10 probably one of the best c dramas ive ever seen def give it a watch
6 0
On Our Movie • Jul 20, 2025
Title Our Movie
k-trauma bro ts had br crying
7 0