News
Replying to jaxca • Jul 1, 2026
Title The Rap of China 2026
They will upload the episodes to Youtube, but because those are free, they are released later. For example, ep0…
ok , thanks
0 1
On The Rap of China 2026 • Jun 30, 2026
Title The Rap of China 2026
where i can watch this , this time they are not uploading episodes on youtube just clips
0 3
Replying to Slim Xtra • Apr 16, 2026
Title Rebirth
Maybe you can elaborate to make your comment more then a childs (under 16) unfounded ranting?
i personally love this drama , normally i can't even finish 10 eps but surprisingly i completed 19 ep of this drama and still hoping for more
3 1
Replying to z1one1 • Apr 16, 2026
Title Rebirth
About the styling, instead of headband, I wish the use braids for Yan Xun.
i feel the headband look really cool
1 2
Replying to Muskan 9a1 • Apr 11, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
If you know, how many episode are they releasing per day??
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Muskan 9a1 • Apr 11, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
If you know, how many episode are they releasing per day??
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Peqa • Apr 9, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
all that effort for a train ride, demm gurl is so lucky
If you know, how many episode are they releasing per day??
0 2
Replying to dear niki • Apr 9, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
Lin Boyang is so lovable and pretty, I love her new character Song Mingmei so much. Thank you so much to everyone…
If you know, how many episode are they releasing per day??
1 4
Replying to Niki maya • Apr 9, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
Ye netflix pe nai aya ..yuku ka netflix k sath partnership b ha ..
If you know, how many episode are they releasing per day??
1 0
Replying to TheInfinityboy • Mar 29, 2025
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Great. I made 3 reservation using 2 devices
Thanks
2 0
Replying to TheInfinityboy • Mar 29, 2025
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Great. I made 3 reservation using 2 devices
Ooh ok , thanks
2 0
Replying to TheInfinityboy • Mar 28, 2025
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Great. I made 3 reservation using 2 devices
But what will happen after making reservation?
1 3
Replying to TheInfinityboy • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Great. I made 3 reservation using 2 devices
Can you please explain what are reservation and how you book it . I have read many people talking about it but I never understood what it is about
4 10
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Mar 22, 2025
Title The Glory
I really don't get this torture of the prisoner even after they have confessed? I can understand them torturing…
That was because she was related to pei deifu( not sure if name is right ) case and as per FL they were group of bandits so they were torturing her to find out about those.
1 0
Replying to Muskan 9a1 • Feb 20, 2025
Title The First Frost
can you please tell where you watched from
paid version?
0 0
On The First Frost • Feb 20, 2025
Title The First Frost
has anyone watched episode 7
1 0
Replying to LovelyDramas • Feb 20, 2025
Title The First Frost
finished episode 8. this episode made wen yifans feelings clear about sang yan and xiang lang which i loved. ALSO…
i am trying to find the episode from last 2 hour but i am not able to
0 1
Replying to LovelyDramas • Feb 20, 2025
Title The First Frost
finished episode 8. this episode made wen yifans feelings clear about sang yan and xiang lang which i loved. ALSO…
can you please tell where you watched from
0 2