K-Drama
On Snowy Night Timeless Love • Oct 30, 2024
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love
guys actually she loves miao feng or zhan bai? im confused
2 7
On Hi Venus • Oct 20, 2024
Title Hi Venus
guys do you know what car did ml use in this drama?
0 1
Replying to JevelynYang • Oct 15, 2024
Title The Day of Becoming You
It's "My Amazing Boyfriend" Season 2.
ah then would you know what song did pei jia shu dance to at the end of ep 22?
0 0
On The Day of Becoming You • Oct 15, 2024
Title The Day of Becoming You
Guys help, on ep 22, what song did pei jia shu dance to?
0 0
On Dusk Love • Feb 23, 2024
Title Dusk Love
Does anyone know the outro song name?
0 0
On Love Song for Illusion • Jan 4, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion
I can’t watch this on viki….maybe because of my region, so which region can i use to watch this?
0 3
On My Demon • Dec 10, 2023
Title My Demon
anyone knows what brand the wedding rings are from?
2 1
On Psych-Hunter • Dec 8, 2023
Title Psych-Hunter
Is there romance in this? I mean with neo huo…..
2 1
On Perfect Marriage Revenge • Dec 3, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
Guys, where can i watch this? Legally tho
0 4
On Scent of Time • Nov 13, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Where can i watch this legally?
0 2
Replying to nana chen • Nov 4, 2023
Title Only for Love
Viu
Try use vpn for iqiyi and change location to US/UK
1 1
Replying to Diana_g • Nov 4, 2023
Title Only for Love
Qin shi yue
She’s damn lucky for that tho….. Oh how I wish I can find my own shi yan irl hehe
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 4, 2023
Title Only for Love
Where y'all watching this other than Viki or Iqiyi
Viu
2 3
On Only for Love • Nov 4, 2023
Title Only for Love
On ep 6, I don’t get it when shi yu texts shi yan after confession at night about expressing feelings without being cheeky……Can someone explain the words to me? Because I don’t understand when she asks him to just read the first three words of previous message….
0 2
Replying to Diana_g • Nov 4, 2023
Title Only for Love
Qin shi yue
Serves that jerk tho
1 2
Replying to Diana_g • Nov 4, 2023
Title Only for Love
Qin shi yue
Wait what? AHAHAHAHA the jerk ex boyfriend would regret A LOT!
2 0
Replying to Diana_g • Nov 4, 2023
Title Only for Love
Qin shi yue
Then what about qin le zhi? What’s her relation with shi yan? She’s the mistress right?
2 7
On Only for Love • Nov 4, 2023
Title Only for Love
Who is the niece of ML? qin shi yue or qin le zhi?
4 16
Replying to mmm • Nov 3, 2023
Title Only for Love
I keep switching tabs between Iqiyi and Viu to compare the subtitles lol, I think Viu is better? Please suggest…
Why can’t I watch it on iqiyi?
0 0
Replying to Little Daisy • Nov 3, 2023
Title Only for Love
Just finished 1st episode and I love the chemistry between Bai Lu and Miles
It’s bailu and dylan wang for me hehe
13 1
