Editorials
On Daily Dose of Sunshine • Jul 22, 2022
Title Daily Dose of Sunshine
This cast❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. I’m so excited!!!
1 0
Replying to Nushrat Humaira • Jul 22, 2022
Article Netflix's "Daily Dose of Sunshine" confirms its main cast!
Excited to see jang dong yoon
I’ve been waiting. I check his MDL page constantly to see when he is going to do a project. I was about to rewatch some older ones to get me through!
1 1
Replying to Sophia • Jul 19, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
It is one of the most anticipated dramas for the last half of 2022, Viki or Netflix better pick it up
Please, please, please
2 0
Replying to lime_pickle • Jul 13, 2022
Article Bae Hyun Sung in talks to lead tvN's "The Miracle Brothers"
He was memorable in Hospital Playlist and Our Blues, despite being very young.
So great in Our Blues. It was nice to see him get a couple of episodes to really shine. Such a wonderful drama.
5 0
Replying to bidulgi • Jun 26, 2022
Article Song Joong Ki receives an offer to lead a new noir film!
I think we'd all love that but sadly he declined for the 2nd season (had too many projects on his plate already…
Yes, but I will still dream about it. I’m having a hard time seeing anyone else in the role. I knew LJK was considering but was not aware that it was a done deal. I will say if there is a replacement, that is one of the few choices that wouldn’t sadden me.
0 0
lo_ve • Jun 24, 2022
Article Song Joong Ki receives an offer to lead a new noir film!
This sounds great, but I really want to see the headline that he is going to be in Arthdal Chronicles Season 2
5 4
On The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival • Jun 9, 2022
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
I’ve been waiting for Yoon Hyun Min❤️❤️❤️. I hope this airs where I can watch.
2 0
Replying to Sugar Crown • May 22, 2022
Person Park Hoon
…little did I know that he would be in my fav drama "Tomorrow" looking all hot 🔥 😂
He does, doesn’t he!
3 0
Replying to micheal1803 • Apr 13, 2022
Article Upcoming drama "Eve" starring Seo Yea Ji and Lee Sang Yeob confirmed to air in May!
Some people are delusional. Have you guys seen her dramas? All of them were hits and her acting is phenomenal.
I’m very excited to see her return. She is a phenomenal actress! IMO people should move on from the controversy, but as you said if they don’t like her, don’t watch.
4 0
HelenXour • Apr 1, 2022
Review Thirty-Nine
I think many people saying it wasn’t about friendship didn’t finish the drama. The last half focuses heavily on friendship. This is however a very difficult drama to watch in entirety. I feel like it almost needs a trigger warning. I won’t say I didn’t enjoy it because it was worthwhile to watch. I will say the last episode gutted me. It reminded me of a thirty something cancer patient I lost about 5 years ago. She was my first hospice patient who I cared for and lost after the death of my son and I put my whole heart into her. I think of her all the time. Watching the last episode had me sobbing so much I was nauseated. I’m glad I watched it because it’s good to get grief out, but I’m glad it’s over.
0 0
lo_ve • Apr 1, 2022
Article Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin to get married today!
I feel so happy for them! Congratulations!
2 0
lo_ve • Feb 22, 2022
Article "Arthdal Chronicles" will begin filming its new season this year!
Yessssss!!!!! Reddit is full of me bemoaning when the next Arthdal Chronicles will be out!
7 0
Replying to 7742241 • Feb 13, 2022
Article Friends-to-Lovers Done RIGHT
Romance Is a Bonus Book 2019One of my fav's.
Sweetest friends to lovers! Love love love it.
0 0
Replying to Kang Jia • Jan 22, 2022
Article Currently Watching: Snowdrop
thank you for your comment! of course we should educate ourselves, especially when we are watching a historical…
I too am patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for it to come to the US. That’s the beauty of watching historical dramas. It makes us become interested in learning what really happened and which parts are true and which are fiction.
1 1
Replying to Baklajan • Jan 21, 2022
Article Netflix's CEO officially confirms that "Squid Game" will have a second season
I haven’t seen Squid Game yet but even for shows I love, I don’t normally want a 2nd season. Actually, especially…
That’s one of the biggest things I love about Kdrama. You don’t have writers running a show into the ground with several seasons. Kdramas almost always give you a good place to end. You can just keep on loving the drama, like you said pleasant memories. Leave it to influence of US and Netflix. I really hope they don’t ruin Kdramas. I can’t even stand watching US productions any more.
18 2
Replying to Mccuish • Dec 30, 2021
Title Show Window: The Queen's House
I'm putting this on hold till it finishes airing and hope that the subs are better by then.
The subs have only been taking a day or two. There are a couple others I am watching now that are wayyyy worse than that. Like subs for one week aren’t complete and next week episode is coming out. I just watched something else until subs are done. Other sites don’t have the quality because probably illegal.
0 0
lo_ve • Dec 16, 2021
Article Shin Hae Sun will reportedly return to dramas with "See You In My 19th Life"
Yessss! Can’t wait to see a great new project with my favorite actress ❤️❤️❤️
0 0
King Julian • Nov 5, 2021
Article Squid Game vs. Alice In Borderland
Loved both, I agree with you I loved Alice in Borderland more. It was just that much more intense. I loved the brilliance of the ML. I think the age of the leads in Squid Games may have lead it to appealing to a wider audience which also could be supporting your theory of being able to replicate the games. Overall great article!
4 1
burhaa aadmi • Aug 29, 2021
Article Roads Less Traveled: Dramas with Less Than 1000 Viewers
I love hidden gems! Thank you for helping us to find a few!
5 0
Replying to carolinacdramalover • Jul 12, 2021
Article Seo In Guk offered to lead new mystery series "Minamdang: Case Note"
Doom At Your Service is the only thing I have seen him in but I am now looking forward to his other projects
Most of his that I have seen were better than Doom, though I did enjoy that one too. This new one sounds interesting!
9 0