Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Mountains
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to anya • 20 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
In the novel luke says he could see her emotionally wavering while hugging SYZ whatever that means
jealousy talking
0 0
On Zhao Lu Si • 20 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
Monthly presence... it’s my birth month. ✨

Hope you shine like a ray of sunshine,
be like the current of a river,
and be as blissful as the blooms of spring. 🌸☀️🌊

Meet you next month. ❤️
5 1
Replying to zhao lusi • 20 days ago
Person Zhao Lu Si
🍉 Zhao Lusi and Peng Guanying’s drama “Lovers” is tentatively scheduled to premiere on Youku in December.Are…
well i said on that drama page i hope it tanks .......i don't support this drama
2 3
Replying to tintin92 • 20 days ago
One of themHer promotion was cancelled too
🏃‍♀️‍➡️🫠😭Nooooo
now i will strt ep12 , i can't wait more
0 0
Replying to watchingnow • 20 days ago
it's more tragic on the novel. Sun Yu said she is not getting married nor have children because she is afraid…
poor girl ....did she? ...or in later part of novel she found someone ?
0 1
Replying to DarthGaurang • 20 days ago
Is the separation part of their relationship over ? Can someone tell so I can finally start without worrying about…
nope its 2morow with express
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • 20 days ago
I’m still at Episode 11, trying to save myself, but my eager ass went and watched Episode 20... and now I’m…
ep 20
0 0
On The Early Spring • 20 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
I’m still at Episode 11, trying to save myself, but my eager ass went and watched Episode 20... and now I’m DEPRESSED. 😭

HE DIES?! WHY DOES SYZ NEED TO DIE?! Such an innocent soul... poor baby. I’m crying so hard right now. I thought it would be Episode 21 when he dies and break up would happen, but no... my bad luck had to make me watch Episode 20, and HE DIED THERE?! 😭😭😭

WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO BANG MY HEAD?! 😭
3 3
Replying to Crysi06 • 20 days ago
👉👉👉📢📢‼️‼️Clarification on the 47 Episodes and the Two-Part Split.‼️‼️‼️📣📣📣Since…
ohh just like love like the galaxy
3 0
Replying to Crysi06 • 20 days ago
Happy birthday to her!
Hii buddy, thanks for the wishes!
I thought you’d be watching *The Early Spring* . I didn’t see your comment there... looks like you’ll be present here instead.
1 0
Replying to Ti02 • 21 days ago
Cheng Lei Fan Support Wrap up for The Leading Stars today-https://x.com/czhouye/status/2096893290641870878?s=20https://x.com/czhouye/status/2096893433793413452?s=20https://x.com/czhouye/status/2096899669976928330?s=20https://x.com/czhouye/status/2096773256560951417?s=20https://x.com/czhouye/status/2096410436287774961?s=20https://x.com/onedaywillbeoky/status/2096808536647049709?s=20https://x.com/czhouye/status/2096905976876351981?s=20https://x.com/czhouye/status/2096909158868271335?s=20https://x.com/czhouye/status/2096938460699652424?s=20https://x.com/czhouye/status/2096938133439021197?s=20https://x.com/czhouye/status/2096937762327032181?s=20https://x.com/czhouye/status/2096909445259506030?s=20https://x.com/czhouye/status/2096942527379378250?s=20
Xie Xie
4 0
On Revenge • 21 days ago
Title Revenge
The booting ceremony is all that’s left now.
7 5
On The Lament of Autumn • 21 days ago
"We gather here, we line up, weepin' in a sunlit room
And if I'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too"
these lines come to my mind everytime i watch a republican drama
5 4