Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Mountains
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to onmyway123 • 19 days ago
Giiiiirl… DON’T make this about your promotion. 😭Open up to your angel friend and tell her all the shit…
Yes, she should have told her everything. That person, her friend QTQ, is a **living Buddha**. May she be blessed with even more blessings. I NEED a friend like her. If I had a friend like her—after going through so much and still being so balanced—I would literally worship her.
2 1
On The Early Spring • 19 days ago
i got the other 3 ep ..here i go 🏃‍♀️‍➡️🏃‍♀️‍➡️🏃‍♀️‍➡️🏃‍♀️‍➡️
2 8
Replying to Vniverse • 19 days ago
Heading towards the end of this drama today. Heavy heart. But happy Luan Nian and Flora are together with their…
😭😭
1 0
On The Early Spring • 19 days ago
“Filthy, ugly, disgusting relationship between us”...

Girl, NOT these terms! They’re giving me *House of Dragon* vibes. Like, “Everything you do is ugly. Your rule is ugly.”
5 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • 19 days ago
you have express ?.........i have to wait for 2morow
Yes... he was STILL in boss mode. Like, HELLO DUDE, do you even know how to console a pained soul?! I was scratching my screen—UGH! And I have short nails!
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • 19 days ago
you have express ?.........i have to wait for 2morow
🤣 first 15 min into ep 21 and i want to punch Luke
2 2
Replying to AtsukoM • 19 days ago
ngl, my shoulder felt lighter along with SZT leaving all the shackles behind.
you have express ?.........i have to wait for 2morow
0 4
Replying to SongKangDeek • 19 days ago
Why didn’t Flora get pregnant when Luke deposited his seeds in her in E3. Is Luke impotent?
Are my eyes lying
Or is this comment genuine?😂
4 0
Replying to Dramasama • 20 days ago
https://open.spotify.com/track/0dYusc5JF8EIs54li8G7nV?si=KUUFjc5AS6Ohem3qKFtmMg&utm_source=copy-link&rowId=508c6e1772211c94
Thank you
0 1
Replying to onmyway123 • 20 days ago
Fam... I’ve been binge-watching everything I missed—like 8 episodes straight—and the first thing I asked…
the last answer
"HELL FREAKING NO"🤣🤣🤣
2 1
Replying to Haifa • 20 days ago
I stop at ep 12 too, and haven't watched until today. I'm going to wait for the end, as I can't handle my fragile…
Hope you’re doing well... There’s no cure for the heart; it’s time that heals it. I hope you find a good, warm drama that can heal your heart and make you feel better.
1 1