I understand that, with most time-travel/transmigration stories, it's difficult to fully explore the modern world. However, for this drama, I would love it if we could get at least one episode dedicated to their story in the modern world.
16th, we have episode 25 only! 17th, we have 26 & 27! 18th, we have 28 only!Then there is a 3 day gap, from…
Well, when a drama is in its final week, they usually take a break and release only one episode per day, but sometimes they do an express release at the same time.
LOL, it's hard to keep up with the daily episode drops, especially when two dramas are airing at the same time. I missed two days' worth of episodes, and now I have 8+ to watch😵💫😵💫... It's literally scared the stuffing out of me! Like..🥹😵💫💀
ikr it's so jarring like the first zhang san diary was kind of cute and funny with him planting SOS (horrifying…
People who think the plot turned dark after episode 2 should probably rethink that. From episode 10, particularly the final diary reveal, it gets much darker and more emotionally intense than the regular storyline.
wait was today ep skipped
Tell me new time table
CONSERT YU went crazy
She keep's saying strange things
🥹I'm really scared...."😵💫