News
Replying to Enigma05 • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
Why?
😂
0 0
Replying to CJK_Drama_Unlimited • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
Oh man, ML story has become emotional.... He's stuck decade ago?! No wonder he cry when the FL say HOW ARE YOUThe…
more than decade 15 or 16 years at par
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
Why?
Oh, by mistake I put ‘roger that.’
0 2
Replying to Ti02 • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
To make the audience understand that its his own biological child, I guess they made the same actor play it!
He knew he was the father, but due to the trauma, he doesn't interfere.
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
Why?
word of wise ...you made me happy ... thank qqq
0 4
Replying to Enigma05 • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
Why?
There are no episodes releasing at that time🥲
1 6
Replying to 15808802 • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
Hey everyone! I’m Chinese, and I’ve been seeing a lot of people back home saying this show’s only watched…
JUST Name a country 😂and a comment will pop up!! bro its famous
0 0
Replying to Ti02 • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
If the emoji in ep 26-27, is a letter, then it can be! Its not very clear though! What I am confident is, it doesn't…
In the real world, he might be a teen, but he's mentally an adult(when he leaves the novel). This would help him keep up with the world, and he would become the CEO.
0 1
On How Dare You!? • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
Chu Ran... girl, you took a year break and now you're breaking my back! What do you mean another drama is airing February 28th?🥲
7 9
On Hidden Shadow • Feb 9, 2026
Title Hidden Shadow
“Bro, give me a break. It’s still the beginning of February. I already have five dramas in my watchlist, and I’m currently watching HDY and UJ—now you want me to fix my timetable again? 🥲”
0 2
Replying to yd1010 • Feb 9, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
Seee??? I told it before that this drama will be flop here.Already seen a lot of bad reviews in yhe comment section.If…
“Get a life—the world doesn’t revolve around your, Ester.”
1 0
Replying to Ti02 • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
If the emoji in ep 26-27, is a letter, then it can be! Its not very clear though! What I am confident is, it doesn't…
damn i fell for the comments
1 0
Replying to Ti02 • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
If the emoji in ep 26-27, is a letter, then it can be! Its not very clear though! What I am confident is, it doesn't…
I head the FL is one who left the novel last ,sad for her
1 6
Replying to Ti02 • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
If the emoji in ep 26-27, is a letter, then it can be! Its not very clear though! What I am confident is, it doesn't…
spoil me whats the secret power that Xiahou Dan has ( i head from the comment section)
0 2
On How Dare You!? • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
19, 20 ,21 feb is dead game for me😵💫
1 8
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 9, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind
“If ‘everything I touch surely dies’ had a face, it would be Pei Yi.”👀( and i m joking)
6 0
Replying to mimixx • Feb 6, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
omg I want to give people spoilers so much my hands are itching 😵💫😭
same bro same can feel your pain
2 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 6, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
If such wishes come true on your Birthday .......i would blow 10000 candles💀💀
1 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Feb 6, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
I reread the synopsis 100 times and I don't understand a damn thing. Is it a historical drama or not?
to make it easier to you ML and FL are from modern world just the luck played with them and they both transmigrated to a novel which is historical
3 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 6, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
8.3? Bro, it’s 8.5. Such an absurd rating.
5 1

1
