Details

  • Last Online: 23 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Mountains
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Ti02 • Aug 19, 2026
Qixi Festival Materials-Poster- https://x.com/astrophile_zky/status/2089895868245905638?s=20Short Video- https://x.com/BZhoukeyu/status/2089899874938650634?s=20
OK, I don’t want to... but it looks hot. 😭
Like, the dominating female CEO + her puppy secretary vibes are seriously getting to me.
I think I need to cleanse my mind now... where’s the holy water? 🙏😂
3 4
On We Are Us • Aug 19, 2026
Title We Are Us
I need the entire ML wardrobe from all the GJM dramas—they’re on another level. The styling is seriously insane.
Just set Yan An’s wardrobe aside... I don’t have the, ahem, 👀muscl— I mean, 🥴charisma to pull those off shoulder , off chest , translucent outfits off.🤣🤣🤣
6 4
Mimi • Aug 19, 2026
Photo Photo
for a split sec i thought its TJR😭
0 0
Ti02 • Aug 19, 2026
Photo Photo
my oh my👀🫣
0 1
Replying to madinmei • Aug 19, 2026
they didn’t adapt the arcs in order, so it’s easy to get confused. They picked and chose the most important…
thank q thank q thank q
soo much😭
1 0
Replying to NoneofYourbusinessLMAO • Aug 19, 2026
Arc 1: The Harem is annoying : translated Arc 2:Peerless Phoenix : idkArc 3:The Busy villainous concubine : translated…
thank q
sooooo much
0 0
On Executor across Worlds • Aug 18, 2026
To the godly people here, kindly help me!
For the past two days, I’ve almost caught up with the manhua to where it’s currently translated, and now I’m completely lost trying to figure out which arc belongs to which one. The arc titles are different from the ones they’re using for the drama, so it’s making things even more confusing. 💀

Does anyone have any idea how many of the arcs that have been adapted into the drama have a translated version? Because at this point, I’m going to lose my mind. 😭
4 4
Replying to rad0000000 • Aug 18, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Why is kisskh.nl not working and which website all are watching
try kisskh.is
2 0
On Bai Lu • Aug 18, 2026
Person Bai Lu
SOTKP and TTEOTM both were at 8.7 ..TFJ was at 8.3 how come all there dramas ratting dropped ?
2 2
Replying to kelize84 • Aug 18, 2026
The First Jasmine falling to an 8.2 while there are genuinely terrible dramas with much higher ratings on this…
Recently, some of her dramas have been getting downrated. I don’t know what’s going on—within just a week, the ratings of around 5–6 of her dramas started dropping.
1 0
On Blossoms of Power • Aug 18, 2026
Okay, the Ruter scene where we saw everyone together in the market was actually the last scene... I just found that out.
1 0