Details

  • Last Online: 4 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Mountains
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Love for You • Aug 19, 2026
Title Love for You
the door of their house is doremon anywhere door everytime this poor man enters something new is waiting for him🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 19, 2026
OK, I don’t want to... but it looks hot. 😭Like, the dominating female CEO + her puppy secretary vibes are…
yes the clip made it look like its the other way around she loved him for 10 years and here she caught him off gaurd🤣
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 19, 2026
OK, I don’t want to... but it looks hot. 😭Like, the dominating female CEO + her puppy secretary vibes are…
i hope they pass the censorship for this one ..cause i can feel the tension
0 2
Replying to Ti02 • Aug 19, 2026
Qixi Festival Materials-Poster- https://x.com/astrophile_zky/status/2089895868245905638?s=20Short Video- https://x.com/BZhoukeyu/status/2089899874938650634?s=20
OK, I don’t want to... but it looks hot. 😭
Like, the dominating female CEO + her puppy secretary vibes are seriously getting to me.
I think I need to cleanse my mind now... where’s the holy water? šŸ™šŸ˜‚
3 4
On Bai Yao Pu • Aug 19, 2026
Title Bai Yao Pu
I need the entire ML wardrobe from all the GJM dramas—they’re on another level. The styling is seriously insane.
Just set Yan An’s wardrobe aside... I don’t have the, ahem, šŸ‘€muscl— I mean, 🄓charisma to pull those off shoulder , off chest , translucent outfits off.🤣🤣🤣
6 4
Mimi • Aug 19, 2026
Photo Photo
for a split sec i thought its TJR😭
0 0
BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 19, 2026
Photo Photo
i pray this couple be the end gamešŸ˜­šŸ™
0 0
Ti02 • Aug 19, 2026
Photo Photo
my oh myšŸ‘€šŸ«£
0 1
Replying to madinmei • Aug 19, 2026
they didn’t adapt the arcs in order, so it’s easy to get confused. They picked and chose the most important…
thank q thank q thank q
soo much😭
1 0
Replying to NoneofYourbusinessLMAO • Aug 19, 2026
Arc 1: The Harem is annoying : translated Arc 2:Peerless Phoenix : idkArc 3:The Busy villainous concubine : translated…
thank q
sooooo much
0 0
On Executor across Worlds • Aug 18, 2026
To the godly people here, kindly help me!
For the past two days, I’ve almost caught up with the manhua to where it’s currently translated, and now I’m completely lost trying to figure out which arc belongs to which one. The arc titles are different from the ones they’re using for the drama, so it’s making things even more confusing. šŸ’€

Does anyone have any idea how many of the arcs that have been adapted into the drama have a translated version? Because at this point, I’m going to lose my mind. 😭
4 4
Replying to rad0000000 • Aug 18, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Why is kisskh.nl not working and which website all are watching
try kisskh.is
2 0
On Bai Lu • Aug 18, 2026
Person Bai Lu
SOTKP and TTEOTM both were at 8.7 ..TFJ was at 8.3 how come all there dramas ratting dropped ?
2 2
Replying to kelize84 • Aug 18, 2026
The First Jasmine falling to an 8.2 while there are genuinely terrible dramas with much higher ratings on this…
Recently, some of her dramas have been getting downrated. I don’t know what’s going on—within just a week, the ratings of around 5–6 of her dramas started dropping.
1 0