Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 23, 2021
Replying to ninjaspy • Jun 28, 2022
Title Khung Saneha
This drama is just so fluffy and hilarious and unique at the same time . It gave off the 70s vibes regarding the…
People recognised Biw from his tsundere (harsh and evil-but-soft-inside) villain character in
Miraculous 5 but this drama just shows off his completely different charms (he’s very cute and childish in Khung sanaeha) . He’s just so good at acting I swear he gonna make big and get more main leads roles in the future!!

I hope one of the subbers would pick this drama to sub so that these two talented main leads could be recognised in other countries as well!!
2 0
On Khung Saneha • Jun 28, 2022
Title Khung Saneha
This drama is just so fluffy and hilarious and unique at the same time . It gave off the 70s vibes regarding the dresses , the hairstyles ,the theatrical dances and the buildings .

I just love how the male lead is a smart police officer in this drama but always pouty and sulky and sometimes a whiny baby around the female lead and his younger sister. The two leads have got a very good chemistry and if they aren’t shameless enough (😂 I mean in a good way) they won’t be able to pull off in acting out those comedic scenes (like the meowing scene from ep 17). Those parts just made me laugh out so damn hard that I even downloaded them so that I could rewatch if I’m having a bad day. Lmaooo
2 2
On A Cunning Destiny • Jun 19, 2022
Normally I don’t rewatch Thai lakorns (except for Kluen Cheewit) but this drama has only released 7 episodes and I’m already repeating those 7 episodes for several times . This is my first time watching Toey’s drama and at first I found the supportive actors and actresses more better looking than the two leads but Toey gets more and more attractive as the story progresses . I just can’t stop thinking about him and this drama like….like I’m literally obsessed with him that I started watching all his previous dramas in just within a week lol😂 I just love all the stories of 4 couples in this drama , it’s just well written and funny and all characters got their fair amount of screen time as well !!! Can’t wait for ep 8 next week!!
4 1
Replying to 03tmmy • Apr 10, 2022
Title The Love Proposal Spoiler
Did they really promise to move on?? How could u understand what they were saying :o
He tried to. Cause his mom was pressuring him and his wife so hard after they found out his cousin’s wife was already pregnant . But at the end , the face of his ex flashed across his mind so he didn’t succeed in sleeping with Treenut 😂 actually , the bed scene of treenut and the older brother was bearable to watch than that of Time and his ex. Lol my heart broke and I was crying NOOOO the whole time when I was watching the latter one lol
3 1
Replying to 03tmmy • Apr 10, 2022
Title The Love Proposal Spoiler
Did they really promise to move on?? How could u understand what they were saying :o
I watched with the Burmese subs the next day.
Yea the girl said she couldn’t go back anymore since she’s already married but as for Time, he still got a chance to fix things with his ex , so she told him to move on . And Time’s mom also found out he’s also in love with his sister-in-law so she pushed him back with his ex even though she knew that ex gf left him in the States . So Time ended up going on a date with his ex gf and even tried to sleep with her but failed. My heart went broken watching that bed scene to be honest lol😂
0 4
On The Love Proposal • Apr 8, 2022
Title The Love Proposal Spoiler
I couldn’t wait for eng subs anymore so I watched it live every week even though I didn’t understand the language but danggggg!!!! Even watching it raw, Episode 6 made me so emotional I tore up several times. I could literally feel the strong love the ML had for the girl . And that scene where ML was blaming himself for the death of the worker switched so smoothly to the quarrelling scene of ML & FL at the beach site. I was literally bawling hard right there seeing them slapping then kissing then confessing then hugging then coming to an agreement to let go of each other .

But since the characters of both brothers are so likeable , a part of me also won’t hate the idea if the gay older brother and FL end up falling for each other and the ML just lets go of his feeling in the end and lets his brother be happily married with the girl.

But again , that probably won’thappen since the young brother is the protagonist so the MESS awaits in later episodes… in which I’m IN for it!!! Lol!!
4 8
On Let Me Be Your Knight • Jan 2, 2022
The moment Tae-in started playing a guitar to serenade a doctor with his new song, I already knew that I’m so gonna love that song😭
Hope they release MV as well!!!
3 0
Replying to Gavrielle • Feb 23, 2021
Muse and Neko are subbing this lakorn. Muse just released episode 1. I think Neko just needs to finish one of…
I heard that I have to pay the membership fees in order to watch the videos from muse.
Actually I’m willing to pay but my country is included in the list of area restrictions so I can’t open any of their pages. If you can use the muse website ,do you mind to share me their email address? So that I could email them and ask them directly.
0 2