Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 23, 2021
Replying to Amaryllis_Flower • 17 days ago
Title Your Third
That made me curious so I looked around. The only things I could find out about Nat's background is he comes from…
Wow, thanks for all the information! Max really does seem like he loves Nat a lot (don’t know what kind of love), and he also seems to care about his nong too!
2 1
Replying to NELL • 17 days ago
Title Your Third
Nat is Thai and Chinese
Thank you !!
0 0
On Your Third • 18 days ago
Title Your Third
Is Nat mixed Japanese in real life, by any chance??He doesn’t really look Thai or even mixed Chinese to me.
0 7
On Nour • 27 days ago
Title Nour
Does anyone here know how Tongtong broke up with his girlfriend?

Because I have watched his drama, MY DEAR RESCUER, starring together with his gf back when it was airing and their relationship looked so strong. He even wrote a song for her and I remembered they even filmed mv for that song too . And when I checked their instas today, they weren’t following each other anymore🫠
2 1
Replying to ninjaspy • 28 days ago
came here to say that no matter how good like hooooow extremely gooooooooood this drama is, I’ll never rewatch…
And they aren’t doing any fanmeet in Tokyo.. THAT PAINS MY INSIDES AS WELL😭
Shall I just fly to Taiwan or Seoul to see them??
1 0
On The Edge of Horizon • 28 days ago
came here to say that no matter how good like hooooow extremely gooooooooood this drama is, I’ll never rewatch it . The pain I got from every episode was just way too much to handle. MY CHEST IS STILL IN PAIN even after seeing them happy in the end. I NEED HELP😭😭

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO’S FEELING LIKE THIS?
7 1
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 2, 2026
ONE31 definitely hit the jackpot with Ongsa! Where did they even find this incredibly young man with such incredible acting and singing skills?! 👏

I started watching straight lakorns back in 2016, and somehow, my top 3 all-time favourite lakorns are from ONE31! I really hope Ongsa gets the recognition he deserves worldwide and stays with ONE31 even if his popularity grows. ONE31 has given us some of the most incredible melodramas of all time, and I honestly hope we get to see even more unforgettable projects from him and the company. 🥹
18 3
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 2, 2026
I came here after watching the final episode of Peach and Me, laughing so damn hard and smiling with all 32 of my teeth… and now I’m here bawling my eyes out, making sounds of agony loud enough for the whole neighbourhood to hear. 😭😭

At this point, I genuinely don’t care what my neighbours think anymore. But yeah… I definitely committed a whole night of noise pollution yesterday. 💀
11 0
Replying to Pookpik • May 29, 2026
what does the real title mean in Thai
The Orange Tree Is at Their House, but the Orange Fruits Always Fall at Our House
8 1
On When Oranges Fall • May 28, 2026
Why no one talks about the real Thai title of this drama??🥰 even the title makes my hearteu flutter flutter🦋🦋
2 3
On Dangerous Innocence • Nov 1, 2024
This is probably my 3rd drama watching Biw starred in. The first two are Miraculous Five & Kung Sanaeha . Biw showed completely different characters in those two dramas . I liked how he was a tsundere ( cruel & merciless towards people but only soft in front of a girl he loved) in Miraculous Five. Then he was pouty , sulky , cheeky & a green flag in front of the FL & his young sister in Kung Samaeha .
I have so much expectation for him in this drama . I hope the villain won’t be too evil-hearted which can sometimes lose an essence of a romcom.
0 5
On Dangerous Innocence • Nov 1, 2024
This drama gives off a similar vibe of Mark Prin & Kao’s drama , MY FOREVER SUNSHINE .
But the difference here is, the ML kind of sympathised with the FL’s trauma from witnessing her Mom’s death when she was young and from there she became too attached to people around her . That led to her to fear from losing the people she loved & started to act immaturely & foolishly . And the villains tried to use that to create clashes between the ML & FL.

I think FL will end up studying abroad after having a big fight with the ML & only when she comes back to Thailand, the romance will start eventually .

For now , I feel so suffocated watching how the FL acted so recklessly without thinking and how all the bad people around her just finding every excuse to put the blame on her .
4 0
On Past Life, Present Love • Oct 24, 2024
I am so glad the rating of this show still doesn’t change much even after the news of the two leads being arrested !! But kinda sad to see that Film kept promoting about his new upcoming drama with Davikah on Instagram but I kinda understand . There isn’t much to promote this drama anymore when the main female lead isn’t even present out in the showbiz.

I hope this drama would keep the tension till the end and would get more romance between Mind & Thee in future episodes !!
4 2
Replying to ninjaspy • Sep 6, 2024
Another drama of the female lead is currently airing on Channel 7 at the same time with this drama. It’s “Meandering…
And for this drama “Taste of Love”, so far I’m also enjoying it too. The directors kind of raised the tension of the story in the first two episodes so I’m going to continue watching it and comment here again after a couple of more episodes.
1 0
On A Taste of Love • Sep 6, 2024
Another drama of the female lead is currently airing on Channel 7 at the same time with this drama. It’s “Meandering path of a star”. Seems like it’s her debut drama and I kind of like the storyline of the other drama better . It’s about the cult in the small village and the girl growing up under a toxic evil-hearted mother and there’s always a knight in a shining armour who’s there with her through thick and thin. You guys should try check out that drama too !!
0 2
On Dhevaprom: Poncheewan • Aug 20, 2024
I fell in love with the male lead’s charms in this drama and started to search about his previous hit BL lakorns on YouTube. And accidentally came across this steamy hot kiss scenes he had in LOVELY WRITER! I’ve rarely seen such a talented kisser in lakorn world💯🙈

https://youtu.be/mcu8iZk9NfY?si=ZyJQjhkpYUib_h3K

Now I’m having high expectations for the upcoming kiss scenes in this drama ! Hope both leads quench our thirst and portray us a real kiss scene instead of kissing like a dead fish just pressing their lips to each other lol

Plus , they both have a very good off-screen chemistry like my heart fluttered so much whenever I saw their interviews & fan cams ! I kind of feel like Kao is kinda attracted to PP’s beauties & charms in real life as well!🥰🥰
0 1
On Devil-in-Law • Jan 24, 2023
Title Devil-in-Law
Anyone remember that the male lead guy and the actress who’s acting as Lalita were a couple back in Sanae Rak Nang Cin (My Cinderella Girl)??
Good to see them together in the same drama again !!!!
1 0