News
Replying to minion • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
have you finished watching? does it have a happy ending
oh ok thanksss. Hopefully they fix it in a couple days
0 0
Replying to minion • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
have you finished watching? does it have a happy ending
yeaa I just saw it asw. let me know if it does have a happy ending or not because im watching another drama rn.
1 2
Replying to Cya615 • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
So Kisskh loaded the rest of the episodes...I see ... 👀
have you finished watching? does it have a happy ending
0 6
On Boys over Flowers • Feb 10, 2026
Title Boys over Flowers
my very first kdrama
2 0
On Affinity • Feb 8, 2026
Title Affinity
the chemistry is actually insane. Also the kiss scenes gave me butterflies every single time
5 0
On Sinful Marriage • Sep 21, 2025
Title Sinful Marriage
it was really good for a short series. the female lead ate this role up. Shes such a baddie
7 0
Replying to AdriC93 • Sep 17, 2025
Title How Dare You!?
I just finished reading the novel. What a beautifully painful story. I loved it. I just hope the script can keep…
happy ending??
1 1
Replying to minion • Sep 3, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
NO LITERALLY. I JUST FINISHED AND WAS LIKE WTF
yea the ending was soo rushed
0 0
Replying to minion • Sep 3, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
NO LITERALLY. I JUST FINISHED AND WAS LIKE WTF
yes because his dad was the cat lord. Did you also see the end credit scene? shes pregnant
1 2
Replying to Katakuri D Luffy • Sep 3, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
ok what was that ending
NO LITERALLY. I JUST FINISHED AND WAS LIKE WTF
2 4
On Kim Sae Ron • Mar 13, 2025
Person Kim Sae Ron
rest in peace baby
11 0
Replying to lavlem • Oct 6, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
i hope they change the ending for the drama :')
is the ending sad?
0 3
Yozakura • Feb 15, 2023
Review Immortal Samsara: Part 2
wait so does it have a sad ending?
0 0
