K-Drama 'Doctor X' Kim Ji Won unleashes savage remarks at corporate doctors in preview 11 minutes ago
K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 1 hour ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 2 hours ago
Replying to cheshire • Nov 25, 2019 Article Cheshire's 5 Korean Mini Dramas to Watch For Drama Slumps I watched a few Japanese movies which were very inspirational and interesting to me. Some that I really liked… Thanks but I already watched all this movies and drama 0 0
cheshire • Nov 24, 2019 Article Cheshire's 5 Korean Mini Dramas to Watch For Drama Slumps Korean ,Japanese movies that will make u inspiration,motivation also kindda sad movies or drama ??Can someone recommend me plzzz???????????????????????? 1 2
Can someone recommend me plzzz????????????????????????