Editorials
Replying to Century of Y Love • Jan 18, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
don't come at me, but i don't think OhmPoon will work... there's zero chemistry there
Right, I see this too. They look like they get along great but the chemistry is not really there. Ohm and Fluke had a lot of chemistry in the pilot trailer. It's such a shame. I thought the cast was perfect before. But no hate to Poon, I think he'll do his best.
7 0
On My Romance Scammer • Jan 16, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
I just know Poon's character is going to annoy the daylights outta me, but I will watch for JuniorMark! Everything looks good so far! I can't wait for Feb 1st!
4 0
On My Romance Scammer • Nov 30, 2025
Title My Romance Scammer
Take all the time you need! I want this drama to be good!
6 1
Replying to darforgirls • Oct 27, 2025
Title My Romance Scammer
iām insanely happy that the shooting of mrs has begun, because iām really looking forward to this project,…
What did p'new say about h2h? There's so much going on with p'new lately, I'm just a bit confused and yes worried since he will also be directing mrs ><
0 0
On My Romance Scammer • Oct 27, 2025
Title My Romance Scammer
I love JuniorMark so I'm super excited about this series, but I'm lowkey worried about this drama.. The actor change makes the dynamic go from a more mature route to another young college drama vibe. Prayer circle that the drama doesn't lose its charm and is well made ššš
1 2
On Revamp the Undead Story • Oct 27, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Man, I'm so sad that this drama was so MID! I was hoping and praying for a good vampire series, but I should have known better than to think we would have gotten anything decent from GMMTV >< Why don't they take their time to create these dramas. So many great actors, but production and directing fell flat. GMMTV is seriously becoming the fast food of the BL industry...
5 0
On That Summer • Sep 23, 2025
Title That Summer
EP1 really sucked me into the show. Wow, I'm so sorry WinnySatang for taking so long to check you guys out TT oTT
3 0
Replying to nitekandi • Sep 22, 2025
Title My Romance Scammer
Who Juniormark?
(tbh I do find ohm to be a bit cringe.. pls don't come for me ><) I don't know enough about poon to make any critical judgments. I do understand that they have to set sail to their ship, and yeah, some might find it off-putting/cringe. But you gotta do what you gotta do to promote the show lol
0 1
Replying to nitekandi • Sep 22, 2025
Title My Romance Scammer
Who Juniormark?
lol so true!
1 0
On My Romance Scammer • Sep 22, 2025
Title My Romance Scammer
I'm sad that Fluke is gone. I really liked his acting in the trailer. It felt very natural. Now I'm curious to see how the cousins' dynamic will look. Looking forward to this drama! Mark looks so good, and Junior as a red flag looks so fun!
4 0
Replying to capybawra • Sep 22, 2025
Title My Romance Scammer
Sorry but the fan services these two are doing looks so fake and cringe wtf
Who Juniormark?
0 9
On The Bangkok Boy • Jul 13, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
Oh we gotta get a season 2 now!
3 0
On I Promise I Will Come Back • Jul 8, 2025
Title I Promise I Will Come Back
Welp, that was a very 2009-type of ending...
3 0
On When It Rains, It Pours • Jun 21, 2025
Title When It Rains, It Pours
Sigh, I wish we got a season 2 for this beautiful show ; n ;
5 1
On Eye Contact • Jun 18, 2025
Title Eye Contact
What an absolute mess of a show, and I loved every minute of it lmao
7 0
On My Stubborn • Apr 21, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Not even 10 minutes in, and I had resting pikachu face the entire time. I was not expecting that lmao
8 0
On The Red Peacock • Apr 15, 2025
Title The Red Peacock
So mad I watched the pilot out of curiosity, knowing it's cancelled and we'll never see this drama in its full glory welp
12 0
On Hormones • Apr 13, 2025
Title Hormones
This was my first Thai drama, I was obsessed with this show back in the day.
4 0
On Cooking Crush • Apr 7, 2025
Title Cooking Crush
The low reviews are keeping me away from watching this. is it worth watching?
0 2
On Revamp the Undead Story • Apr 4, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Santa leaving is the least of my worries; I just want a well-done vampire series šš Bl gods don't let me down!šš
10 0