News
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Apr 22, 2025
Title Something about 1% Spoiler
https://buzzheavier.com/i3exp5xlgrrj
with eng subs: https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4790416260858880?bstar_from=bstar-web.ugc-video-detail.playlist.all
2 0
Replying to Ndwp • Apr 22, 2025
Title Something about 1% Spoiler
does anyone know where I can watch this with English subs lol I've watched the remake and the website I was watching…
billibilli has full https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4790416260858880?bstar_from=bstar-web.ugc-video-detail.playlist.all
0 2
On Li Meng Ran • Apr 13, 2023
Person Li Meng Ran
whoever chose that profile pic did him all types of dirty
4 2
Replying to PJ Phani • Mar 24, 2023
Title Love at Night Special
Where to watch it?
@PJPhani youtube but as far as I can tell it's just the series... but just all the scenes where they were alone? It says it's the special episode but maybe it's not the right one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhdEfAo0ao0
1 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Jun 15, 2022
Title The Extreme Fox
https://youtu.be/8bF2gSpRi20
Thank you so much I've been looking for this for so long!!! <3
1 0
Replying to dvt290 • Jun 23, 2021
Title Heart to Heart
ugh.... I really tried to finish the show but I can't. There's something about it that rubs me the wrong way.…
argh same, I was trying to force myself but got to ep. 11 and was just like why I am even doing this to myself?¿ I'm not usually one for 2ML syndrome but the psychiatrist was such a jerk I just wanted her to run for the hills.
5 0

