News
On The Accidental Influencer Season 2 • Apr 3, 2026
Title The Accidental Influencer Season 2
has this drama completed cant find it anywhere. no trailer
0 0
Replying to Aymen • Feb 22, 2024
Person Kim Jung Hyun
PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE, BRING HIM BACKKKKKK....I know people are against him but I can't live without…
I am with you on this . I want him back like yesterday. I keep checking on this page to find out about any upcoming drama
5 1
Replying to loveanimeever • Nov 19, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge Spoiler
Yeah, the episode made me suspect if they are mother and daughter? :X
she is her mother
2 1
Replying to no touchee • Nov 7, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge Spoiler
In the webtoon, he lied that SDG caused his injury but it was all fake
he was faking it
0 1
Replying to takuberry • Nov 5, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge Spoiler
Anyone knows about what Se Hyeok said about SDG killed someone in the ep 4 preview? was that in the webtoon? is…
In the webtoon, he lied that SDG caused his injury but it was all fake
1 3
Replying to bloomingtide • Sep 25, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
Lemme harp on on romance for another bit, bc everyone else is talking about the suspects anyway lol: A lot of…
also when they went to Seoul, he gave her is wallet to go buy the dress
1 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Sep 25, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
Lemme harp on on romance for another bit, bc everyone else is talking about the suspects anyway lol: A lot of…
also when they went to Seoul, he gave her is wallet to go buy the dress
3 0
On Mr. Queen • Sep 24, 2023
Title Mr. Queen
I have rewatched this drama about 10 times. the customer, cast, out and everything is amazing. I need Shin Hye-sun and Kim Jung Hyun back for another drama. this drama has everything, comedy, romance and greed. The no touchee couple. Roar
1 0