News Replying to Nostalgic Soul • May 3, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
40 kisses I think...
Yeah, it surely is a happy ending 💖
1 0
Replying to Nostalgic Soul • Apr 30, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
40 kisses I think...
So you wanna watch it for the kiss scenes🤣
1 3
On Once We Get Married • Apr 26, 2022
Title Once We Get Married
All i have to say is this drama was awesome it totally exceeded my expectations
2 0
Replying to lovehj • Apr 26, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
someone pin the novel on the top said "Complete English Translation"
Okay thanks
0 0
Replying to wadefakmee • Apr 26, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
You can read here on wattpad. If you can't click the link just search (who rules the world translate from the…
Omg, thanks so much ♥️
0 0
On Who Rules the World • Apr 21, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Can anyone please tell me where you guys read your drama novels (or is it novel drama),is it an app? If not can I get the link please 🥺 I also wanna read the novel
0 4