Details

  • Last Online: Aug 23, 2020
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 19, 2015

Friends

Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 22, 2020
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
I will pm you.
0 2
On Boss & Me • Nov 13, 2019
Title Boss & Me
I'm here for Push. Can't wait for this drama. Push looks so good in suits. 555
1 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Nov 11, 2019
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
I msg you privately.
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Oct 10, 2019
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
Thank you. :)
1 7
Replying to asiandramafan • Oct 9, 2019
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
Mine was 11.15pm on 23rd Oct
0 9
Replying to asiandramafan • Oct 9, 2019
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
So I could be either since my date is 23rd Oct.
0 11
Replying to asiandramafan • Oct 9, 2019
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
My mistake. I was thinking of chinese astrology.
So in western astrology I think I'm water or air as I'm on the cusp of Libra/Scorpio.
0 13
Replying to asiandramafan • Oct 9, 2019
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
I see.
So fire rooster doesn't mean my element is fire in Western astrology, then.
I'm terrified of snakes myself.
LOL
0 15
Replying to asiandramafan • Oct 9, 2019
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
I forgot to ask, do you practice western astrology or chinese?
In chinese astrology, I'm a fire rooster.
0 17
On Plerng Sanaeha • Oct 9, 2019
Did anyone watch the first episode last night? It started off with an impressive rating of 4.1, so was wondering if its worth adding to my list.
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Sep 30, 2019
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
Thank you for the advice. :)
1 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Sep 30, 2019
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
So I must surround nyself with more airy people. :)
Correct?
0 22
Replying to asiandramafan • Sep 30, 2019
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
Hmmm, now I understand a little.
So I 'm a fire person. :)
0 24
Replying to asiandramafan • Sep 29, 2019
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
That's very interesting. You must be good since you've studied it for some time.
I'm a total ignoramus on astrology. LOL
0 26
Replying to asiandramafan • Sep 29, 2019
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
Yeah, I love mysteries, too.
Wow, you must be good. I'm not familiar with astrology, but yes, Sean looks and sounds like a professional astrologer. :))
0 28
Replying to asiandramafan • Sep 29, 2019
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
Hahaha, yup. I guess we like weird dramas. LOL. I've had an overdose of lovey dovey dramas. So this is kinda interesting.
0 30
Replying to asiandramafan • Sep 28, 2019
Title The Seer Spoiler
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
Yeah, me too. He is kinda suspicious. But we could be wrong.
0 32
Replying to asiandramafan • Sep 28, 2019
Title The Seer
Don't read the the comment if you haven't watched episode 7 yet. not sure possibly more than 16, as the end of…
Thank you. I guessed earlier on the culprit might be him. I've watched up to episode 8 so far, and I really like this lakorn. :)
0 34
On The Seer • Sep 26, 2019
Title The Seer
I'm really enjoying this drama.
Something different from the usual slap and kiss and boran lakorns. Don't get me wrong, I love watching those genres, but we've had a lot of those this year, so this is refreshing, even though the storyline is a bit macabre.
Does anyone know how many more episodes for this lakorn?
0 36
Replying to Likit Haeng Jan • Sep 19, 2019
Replying to deleted comment
Hi there,
I sent you a message to your inbox. Hope to hear from you.
0 1