News
Replying to Alexguin • Jun 18, 2025
Title Leap Day
Well this is not a BL?... Why are u comparing lol
Not comparing, just thought those kisses between Night and Dream were kinda meh. LOL
3 5
On Leap Day • Jun 18, 2025
Title Leap Day
Great episode as usual. But…I've seen better kisses in BLs 😋
1 7
On Ball Boy Tactics • Jun 11, 2025
Title Ball Boy Tactics
The actor playing Han Ji Won looks like Jay (Junior) from Caged Again. So cute 🥰
9 2
Replying to redmonkeyqueen • Jun 10, 2025
Title Leap Day
My theory is that the curse is weak outside of leap day. However, it still hasn't finished its job, so it is still…
This makes a lot of sense.
1 0
On Leap Day • Jun 3, 2025
Title Leap Day
Dream and Ozone keep cheating death, isn't anyone wondering how?
5 8
On Knock Out • May 19, 2025
Title Knock Out
Nice looks like the love child of NuNew and Poon lol.
3 0
Replying to ohmohm2 • May 15, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Personally, I haven't been that into it but increased my rating after watching this episode (10). I even cried…
Good point! I debated even writing that, considering the show is almost over. God forbid you should critique a show here, apparently your opinion is only valid if you think every show is a masterpiece.
0 0
Replying to Cassie said • May 15, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
the rating got lower?! 🥲
Personally, I haven't been that into it but increased my rating after watching this episode (10). I even cried watching Tong grieve for Tonkla.
1 2
On Something's Not Right • May 8, 2025
Title Something's Not Right
This is the weirdest KBL I've watched, and I've seen Tasty Florida and Ocean Likes Me 😬
7 3
Replying to Boston Is Back • May 3, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
How come Aon is Touch in the regular version and Liu in the Uncut version? 🤔
Liu is the female lab assistant (or whatever she does there).
2 1
On Pit Babe Season 2 • May 3, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
Not a fan of Pooh's acting (the first one and this one) but the storyline seems more interesting this time.
13 1
On Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist • Apr 8, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
The cringe is strong with this one 😬
10 3
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Mar 30, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode Spoiler
I watched this last week but only saw the post credits scene today n THANK GOD I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank God I came back to the comments after watching it! I feel so much better.
1 0
Replying to ohmohm2 • Feb 17, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
I'm having second couple syndrome the more I watch this. If it wasn't for them, I think I'd drop this.
ok, just watched the preview for next episode, so guess I'm invested again.
0 2
On The Boy Next World • Feb 17, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
I'm having second couple syndrome the more I watch this. If it wasn't for them, I think I'd drop this.
2 3
Replying to VixenByNight72 • Jan 27, 2025
Title Your Sky
"It also sheds light on people who see same-sex relationships as mere fiction, like Teerak’s dad. He was shown…
Yes! The part where the mum said she was also disappointed was a real blow. Like what?? You can be afraid for the struggles he may face in life due to other peoples' ignorance, but disappointed?? That was gross.
0 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Jan 25, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
I paused 3/4 of the way through episode 7 to come to the comments and see if anyone is feeling bored like I am. The show did start off strong, I was pleasantly surprised. But the last couple of episodes are dragging now and I'm losing interest.
12 5
On I'll Turn Back This Time • Jan 19, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
I know I’m in the minority, but this is just too cringy for me, so I'm dropping it.
10 0
On I'll Turn Back This Time • Jan 15, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
Every trope in one episode, but I'll give it a chance.
4 0
Replying to Lifeofseries • Dec 19, 2024
Title Blue Canvas of Youthful Days
Sad ending?
No 🙂
0 0
