News
Replying to Love Destiny • 10 days ago
Title Love Destiny
Replying to deleted comment
Leng made a better villain (Gaew) than a protagonist.
5 0
Replying to aceofteacups • 12 days ago
Title Love Destiny
He realized it during the surgery, no? But couldn't be sure until the flowers.
Probably. The scene where Dech removes his glasses and looks at Great is drawn out so that it makes it seem (to me) that Great is only realizing who he is at that moment. Fair, he already knew. It's just another weird scene.
0 0
On Love Destiny • 13 days ago
Title Love Destiny Spoiler
Gawd that ending was awful. Also, are we supposed to believe that when Dr. "Duncan" took off his glasses in the final scene, that's when Great realized it was Dech? Huh??
2 3
On The Edge of Horizon • 23 days ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
The grandma made me lose it so many times in the last few episodes, I used half a Kleenex box.
1 1
Replying to MianhaKdrama • 23 days ago
Title Love Destiny
Agree but he was better in Kidnap thanks to his chemistry with Ohm.
I liked him as Gaew, he has the physique and his acting is more believable as a problematic character. Leng has such as expressive face that it works really well in scenes where he's angry and brooding, but as the softer Great, his facial expressions look more comical and he comes across as insincere (if that makes sense).
0 0
On After Moving Seats, the Boy Behind Me Has a Crush on Me • 26 days ago
Title After Moving Seats, the Boy Behind Me Has a Crush on Me
This episode was cringey and the whole "mascot" thing was dumb. I'm not really invested in them at this point, so I'm dropping this.
1 0
Replying to oimaaa • 26 days ago
Title Love Destiny
I don’t understand why Leng keeps getting paired with experienced actors. Just like in Kidnap, the difference…
Are Leng and August paired now or just for this series? I don't see any chemistry between the two. I swear it feels like they agreed to do this series as long as they didn't have to make out 😋
4 5
On Love Destiny • 26 days ago
Title Love Destiny Spoiler
My favorite part of this show up to now is the scene with Wayu and Rit at the hospital and then at home in their apartment. But, it's so out of left field and adds nothing to the story. I'd rather watch a whole series with them alone than this mess. Also, i think they're the only ones we see back in the present right? What was the point?
6 0
Replying to Thays Paixão • 26 days ago
Title Love Destiny
Eles passaram 1 hora tirando cartas pra cada acontecimento.
If it was one continuous scene, it would be an entire episode 😄
2 0
On Love Destiny • 27 days ago
Title Love Destiny
What's the point in the long card reading at the beginning of each episode? Is Great supposed to remember everything the tarot card reader says before anything even happens to him?
7 2
On Weirdo-101 • Aug 29, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
I just want to reach through the screen and squeeze Sea's cheeks. So cute 🥰
12 0
On Love Destiny • Aug 26, 2026
Title Love Destiny
I'm really struggling to stay interested. First, there are too many side stories/characters (i skip the whole Sri storyline); second, there are so many cringey moments. But, since there's only 3 episodes left, I'll stick it out.
5 0
On Weirdo-101 • Aug 15, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
I love nerdy Sea, and Keen is such a great actor.🥰
8 0
On Your Third • Aug 6, 2026
Title Your Third
Max seems to be in his element here and it shows. Nat's acting, however, is so bland. He plays every character the same way (except in Y-Destiny, which I actually enjoyed) and it's getting old. He seems like a sweet person, but that doesn't mean he can act. Max would do better with a different partner.
0 16
On Love upon a Time • Jun 13, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
What a healing final episode! I cried my eyes out.
10 1
On Payback • Jun 8, 2026
Title Payback
Finally, something decent to watch. I've dropped so may shows lately - I'm excited about this one.
3 0
On Flower Boy • Jun 6, 2026
Title Flower Boy
Also, atp, Scent is irredeemable.
1 0
On Flower Boy • Jun 6, 2026
Title Flower Boy Spoiler
When Gaysorn found his mother's beads in the dirt, I felt bad for him. But then they showed him holding the skeleton arm and I laughed out loud. Probably not the vibe they were going for.
13 1
Replying to Tif • Jun 6, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
This show was my introduction into BL after I saw a random edit on Tiktok weeks ago when only 3 episodes were…
If you like this kind of period series, try "I Feel You Linger in the Air".
4 1
On Love upon a Time • Jun 6, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
I just came from Love of Silom to this. I'm not okay 😫😫😫
8 1

