News
On Even if This Love Disappears Tonight • Jun 30, 2026
Title Even if This Love Disappears Tonight
My heart is broken 💔
2 0
On Lovesick • Jun 8, 2026
Title Lovesick
Beautiful, i cried 😢
0 0
On The Spirealm • Aug 22, 2025
Title The Spirealm
It was worth all my tears...
8 0
On The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call • Apr 21, 2025
Title The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
The series was so good, i binged it all and didn't feel bored for even one second. Simply amazing 👏
3 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Sep 22, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
I loved it, it was worth waiting for the series to end and watch it in one go 🥺 ❤️
3 0
On The End of the World with You • Aug 25, 2024
Title The End of the World with You
I really liked this 👍🏼
3 0
On Lovely Runner • May 14, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I'm so stressed, it has to be a happy ending but do these poor kids keep suffering 😭 I'm loving it
0 0
Replying to Tajia • Mar 27, 2024
Title Unknown
Me too,I come here everyday
It's like waiting for time to magically go quicker
0 1
Replying to Tajia • Mar 27, 2024
Title Unknown
It was 8,now it's 8.1.come on guys it deserves atleast 9.5
I think the rating will go higher once it's actually finished
1 1
Replying to Chimchimochi • Mar 27, 2024
Title Unknown
Why do I never wait for a series to end before watching, i've watch all first 6 episodes today and now i'm a wreck…
Did this once in my life and never did it again 😂 I don't think i have the patience to wait each week for an episode
2 1
On Unknown • Mar 26, 2024
Title Unknown
Watching people comment while waiting for this series to end is literally torture 😭 i really want to watch asap
2 8
On GG Precinct • Mar 17, 2024
Title GG Precinct
Let's wait and see 👀
0 0
On Old Fashion Cupcake • Feb 27, 2024
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
All the good fluff and sweetness in one go 💕😍
1 0
On Stay with Me • Feb 26, 2024
Title Stay with Me
So.... How about S2?
4 0
On You're So Precious to Me • Feb 22, 2024
Title You're So Precious to Me
Too beautiful to express it in just a few lines
1 0
On Where Your Eyes Linger • Feb 10, 2024
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
This one will always be one of my favorites 😍❤️
8 0
On Mr. Queen • Feb 9, 2024
Title Mr. Queen
I loved it, it was beautiful ❤️ A journey of laughter and tears at the same time. So glad i decided to watch it finally 🥰
3 0
On Negotiator • Feb 8, 2024
Title Negotiator
I started this in 2021 ,reached episode 10 and haven't been able to continue it since then. I think that says a lot....
1 0
On SLR • Apr 20, 2022
Title SLR
I'm not much of a horror fan but for Nanon i can do anything
6 0

