Editorials
On Ready for Love? • Jul 11, 2023
Title Ready for Love?
OmG only 30 ep why they left me waiting . am sad
0 0
Replying to plucious • Nov 12, 2022
Title Riko High!!
Can't find eng subs any where . When someone find a completed eng sub please come post here. THXs 🙏🏽📌😁
Please too
0 0
On I Want To Hold Aono-kun So Badly I Could Die • Oct 12, 2022
Title I Want To Hold Aono-kun So Badly I Could Die
Feel like the ending was a beginning of a long drama series. Like it was incomplete thoughts, especially the last 2 episodes.😵😕
2 0
Replying to taomubiji • Oct 12, 2022
Title I Want To Hold Aono-kun So Badly I Could Die
Does this have a sad ending?
ugh yes and no
1 1
On Saretagawa no Blue • Aug 19, 2022
Title Saretagawa no Blue
I love this drama simping at it fineness 🤣😍😎🙄
1 0
On Riko High!! • Aug 16, 2022
Title Riko High!!
Can't find eng subs any where . When someone find a completed eng sub please come post here. THXs 🙏🏽📌😁
1 2
Replying to effo • Aug 16, 2022
Title Riko High!!
What's this comment?
oh , hope u figure out whatever 😕
4 0
Replying to effo • Jul 15, 2022
Title Riko High!!
What's this comment?
The word "subs" is a short way of writing the word subtitles . Which in this context instead of saying something like >>>" Do they have subtitles for this drama ? " someone would just say "subs" also u may see " Eng sub " Which mean English subtitle - " Do this drama have english subtitles ?"
1 2
On Master Gu’s Amnesia Sweet Wife • May 8, 2022
Title Master Gu’s Amnesia Sweet Wife
watch here >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOe1E5Z2ZgA
1 0
On Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard • Apr 11, 2022
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Toward the ending the last few episode really didnt wrap up information well espically the ending was disappointing to me.
0 0
On Woman in Love • Feb 24, 2022
Title Woman in Love Spoiler
OMG , I hate sad endings , ugh
0 1
On Bright as the Moon • Feb 16, 2022
Title Bright as the Moon
I made it to the end by skipping a lot of dum stuff but the ending was trash .The ending episode was rushed to me. Kind of annoying
0 0
On Love Is Not Blind • Feb 10, 2022
Title Love Is Not Blind Spoiler
Still a cheater , Still nasty relationship
1 1
Replying to thsisneo4u • Feb 2, 2022
Title Woman in Love
Eng sub being updated here in CN Drama chanelhttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvf4fZgfbz54xRjr_TBJdBXT-ZXreAve5
whoever updating thxs can't wait for rest
0 0
Replying to Gaurav Gupta • Dec 27, 2021
Title Color of Romance Spoiler
Do the leads end up together or not?
yes
1 0
On The Bridegroom Is 18 Years Old • Dec 5, 2021
Title The Bridegroom Is 18 Years Old
Still looking for subs
1 0
On My Fake Wife • Dec 4, 2021
Title My Fake Wife
Thxs icedsoyamilk for engs subs https://icedsoyamilk.wordpress.com/2021/07/29/eng-sub-my-fake-wife
2 0
On Liar x Liar • Dec 4, 2021
Title Liar x Liar
Thanks to @blubblub for mentioning "don't forget to watch the end credit scenes" would have missed the ending
6 0
Replying to blubblub • Dec 4, 2021
Title Liar x Liar
don't forget to watch the end credit scenes
Thx I would have missed tat ending.😀
0 0
On Married First Then Fall in Love • Dec 4, 2021
Title Married First Then Fall in Love
Thxs so much for hard work . @meixue Support by not reposting her hard work....ENG SUBS here >>https://icedsoyamilk.wordpress.com/projects/
0 0