Editorials
On Kim Ga Eun • Mar 28, 2019
Person Kim Ga Eun
I wanna see her in main role ♥️
4 0
On Forest • Mar 28, 2019
Title Forest
I hv faith in Jo Bo Ah she never disappoints me with her acting ♥️
5 0
On Deja Vu • Mar 28, 2019
Title Deja Vu
I’m ready to watch this ♥️
1 0
Replying to Shoujo-san • Mar 26, 2019
Title Possessed
Why is the ML too ugly for you?
Same baby
1 1
Replying to Shoujo-san • Mar 26, 2019
Title Possessed
Why is the ML too ugly for you?
Ok baby
0 3
On Shinbun Kisha • Mar 25, 2019
Title Shinbun Kisha
I really like her acting in Miss Granny, I hope she’ll be appearing in drama again ♥️
0 0
On Kim Seul Ki • Mar 25, 2019
Person Kim Seul Ki
I hope she will be offering a drama soon, I miss her so much ♥️
9 0
Replying to Shoujo-san • Mar 25, 2019
Title Possessed
Why is the ML too ugly for you?
I’ll pass on this question
2 5
On Possessed • Mar 24, 2019
Title Possessed
I really like the female lead hope to see more of her drama that she gotta pairs with handsome actor ♥️
0 14
On I Picked Up a Star on the Road • Mar 22, 2019
Title I Picked Up a Star on the Road
I don’t know why ppl don’t like the female lead but I actually find her funny N cute, check it out her web drama I Ordered You so cute n funny drama
7 0
Replying to TxTwillruletheworld • Feb 13, 2019
Title The Item
She has improve
I know but ppl r not giving her a chance, they only stay with her past
2 0
On The Crowned Clown • Feb 12, 2019
Title The Crowned Clown
A lot of ppl say that they don’t like the Queen is acting, but I found her acting pretty good ????????♥️
9 0
On The Item • Feb 12, 2019
Title The Item
I don’t know why ppl don’t like the lead girl, but her acting doesn’t seem that bad to me
6 0
On Nam Gyu Ri • Feb 7, 2019
Person Nam Gyu Ri
I want to see her in a lead role again
4 0
On My Strange Hero • Jan 30, 2019
Title My Strange Hero
The scene between Soo Jeong and her students are really warm and sweet ♥️
6 0
Replying to KingLouie • Jan 29, 2019
Title My Strange Hero
same here, i like her character, and acting as well.. all she is trying to be mature, honest, true to his profession…
She has a good role in Goodbye to Goodbye as well, no need to mention abt her acting, she got some awards for that drama
1 0
On Jiang Kai Tong • Jan 25, 2019
Person Jiang Kai Tong
She’s really pretty, I like her acting too ♥️♥️♥️
0 0
On Awakening • Jan 25, 2019
Title Awakening
When is this drama releasing?
0 0
Replying to KingLouie • Jan 24, 2019
Title My Strange Hero
same here, i like her character, and acting as well.. all she is trying to be mature, honest, true to his profession…
Exactly
0 0
On My Strange Hero • Jan 23, 2019
Title My Strange Hero
I don’t know why ppl hating on Soo Jeong characters, but I really love her character N her acting was lit ????????????♥️
13 0

