Editorials
Replying to Miranda • Jan 23, 2019
Title My Strange Hero
the main female drives me insane she is so arggggg i hate her chracter just watching because of the main lead…
Idk why ppl hate her, but I like how her character has matured each episode
5 0
Replying to DeepZone • Jan 15, 2019
Title The Crowned Clown
It seems like she's slowly getting more screen time though, they just needed to rid the story of the "real" king…
I hope so cuz I really like her acting ♥️
0 0
On Possessed • Jan 15, 2019
Title Possessed
I’m really excited to see Go Joon Hee in a main role ♥️
3 0
On The Crowned Clown • Jan 15, 2019
Title The Crowned Clown
I’m really happy to watch Lee Se Young drama again, but she only has a few scenes in every episode ????
0 0
On Hotel Lake • Jan 9, 2019
Title Hotel Lake
I’m really excited for Lee Se Young, hope it’s good ♥️♥️♥️
2 0
On My Strange Hero • Jan 9, 2019
Title My Strange Hero
I really like the fighting scene Soo Jeong N Se Ho, Soo Jeong looks really cool protecting her love N students ♥️
3 0
On I Will Never Let You Go • Jan 3, 2019
Title I Will Never Let You Go
I’m really envious of Ariel baby face ♥️ Her face can never get old
3 0
On Jo Bo Ah • Dec 30, 2018
Person Jo Bo Ah
Congrats for getting award for ur drama Goodbye to Goodbye
1 0
On My Strange Hero • Dec 26, 2018
Title My Strange Hero
No matter how much ppl r hating on Son Soo Jeong’s character, I still love her N support her♥️Everything’s just a misunderstanding N wrong timing at that so I don’t hate her for that
8 0
On My Strange Hero • Dec 25, 2018
Title My Strange Hero
Soo Jeong just misunderstood Bok Su, she doesn’t really tryna betrayed Bok Su or anything, the timing is just wrong
3 0
On Left-Handed Wife • Dec 14, 2018
Title Left-Handed Wife
I’m going to watch this drama for Lee Soo Kyung hope it’s good ????????♥️
1 0
On My Strange Hero • Dec 12, 2018
Title My Strange Hero
Idk why ppl r hating Son Soo Jeong character, but I’m really enjoying the drama N her ♥️
9 0
On Jo Bo Ah • Dec 12, 2018
Person Jo Bo Ah
I’m really enjoying ur acting In Strange Hero drama ????????♥️
0 0

