Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 10, 2016
On One and Only • Aug 26, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
I just realized that ep 14 is mostly about ZSC taking SY out on a date night 😂
10 0
On One and Only • Aug 26, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
Episode 11 & 12 are basically tropes galore: road trip! only one bed! meddling friend! hurt/comfort! jealous ml/fl! skinship! and I'm here for it. Gimme more of those please 🥺🥰
4 2
On One and Only • Aug 20, 2021
Title One and Only
That Ep 12 preview 😍 why do I have to wait until next Wednesday 😭
4 6
On Crush • Aug 19, 2021
Title Crush
They have the best hugs 🥺
9 1
On One and Only • Aug 18, 2021
Title One and Only
Two eps in and I'm really loving the presentation of this drama: the widescreen aspect ratio, the color grading/palette, the camerawork, etc. Very cinematic.
8 1