News
On Once Again • Oct 24, 2024
Title Once Again
My all time favorite family drama
2 0
On What's Up? • Oct 24, 2024
Title What's Up?
I don't know how to describe how much I loved this show back in the days and now too, I just have this special conection, love all the characthers
2 1
On Be Your Knight • Oct 20, 2024
Title Be Your Knight Spoiler
I like how they became family in the end, hoping there are a second season, the characters are charismatic
2 1
On Business Marriage • Oct 20, 2024
Title Business Marriage
couldn’t help but burst out laughing when I saw the green screen
5 0
On Three Brothers • Oct 19, 2024
Title Three Brothers
I wish we would have more scenes of Booyoung and Matan they were goals
0 0
On Go Back Lover • Oct 9, 2024
Title Go Back Lover
I'm looking forward to the divorced couple, they look cute
1 0
Replying to Yuchen • Oct 6, 2024
Title Fall in Love with a Fox
Ask MangoTV why. This is a MangoTV Original Production, and iQIYI only has the licensing Agreement to Broadcast…
the calendar photo indicates that they will be available on October 9th
3 1
On Three Brothers • Sep 28, 2024
Title Three Brothers
Hyun Chal doesn't deserve Woo mi at all, I spend all the drama hoping she divorced him
0 0
On The Odd Family: Zombie on Sale • Sep 21, 2024
Title The Odd Family: Zombie on Sale
Warm bodies reference was so good, love it
0 0
On Ai no Nai Koibitotachi • Sep 19, 2024
Title Ai no Nai Koibitotachi
I just can't feel empathy for Ai, hate parents that leave their children and wants them back like the kid don't have to live all the time they were out
2 0
On Lovesick Ellie • Sep 8, 2024
Title Lovesick Ellie
Shoujo at its essence, her personality reminded me Switch girl and I felt nostalgic
1 0
On The Genius: Black Garnet • Sep 1, 2024
Title The Genius: Black Garnet
Really loved the contestants, the person I was rooting didn't win, but it was pleasant to watch different from the second season that was awful. First one is still my favorite, Jinho best winner ever
1 0
Replying to rakemi • Aug 31, 2024
Title The Genius: Black Garnet Spoiler
Jin Ho wining again was so satisfying, he is the really the best
just love the way he alone plays better than the others that are always scheming
1 0
On The Genius: Black Garnet • Aug 30, 2024
Title The Genius: Black Garnet Spoiler
Jin Ho wining again was so satisfying, he is the really the best
1 1
Replying to rakemi • Aug 21, 2024
Title Embrace in the Dark Night
It looks like a dark romance fanfic in series format, but i like it
btw SML is a good actor, I hope to see him in others dramas
0 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Aug 21, 2024
Title Embrace in the Dark Night Spoiler
I gotta ask if there's any cheating...but considering the kidnapping tagline I'd say if seems more toxic
It wasn't ML whom kidnapped FL, it's toxic but not drastic
0 1
On Embrace in the Dark Night • Aug 19, 2024
Title Embrace in the Dark Night
It looks like a dark romance fanfic in series format, but i like it
4 1
On My Military Valentine • Aug 14, 2024
Title My Military Valentine
would be better if they focus on the romance, the rest was boring
1 1
On Thousands of Years of Love • Aug 12, 2024
Title Thousands of Years of Love
the costumes were beautiful, didn't expect it for a short series
4 0
On The Werewolf Game: The Villagers Side • May 14, 2024
Title The Werewolf Game: The Villagers Side
recommend to someone with insomnia, I slept really well
6 1
