Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 20, 2022
On I Promised You the Moon • Jan 20, 2025
I felt every emotion watching this drama. I was irate in the middle because WTF. But I kept watching and I gotta say it’s very realistic for adults who may be started dating when they were kids and grew up. You know change and have to find out if they want to find their way back together.

I don’t condone anyone’s actions but I wanted them to end up together and the way that it all went down just made sense. He got a 10 out of 10 for me. It’s read that I give a drama 10, but this one really deserved it. All the actors did a great job.
5 0
Replying to rakhamn • Sep 29, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
Why they do us this way? In the last 5 mins.
I feel that way about Tong. She didn’t need to die at all. Other than that I loved it.
1 0
On Scent of Time • Sep 29, 2024
On episode11 and it’s interesting but a bit too slow for me. I watched The Double before this so my expectations were too high I think because that show was perfect.
1 1
Replying to lvp • Sep 28, 2024
Title The Double Spoiler
Wenji and Luji 🥲
Why they do us this way? In the last 5 mins.
0 2
Replying to plum0670 • Sep 7, 2024
Title The Trainee
this show is terrible i really don't get the rating on mdl 😭
I’m a huge OffGun fan but this one feels like a bait and switch. I feel they advertised the. As the lead to take advantage of the fan base and I’m highly disappointed in GMMTV for this. This show hasn’t convince me that Ryan and Jane make any sense being together.
1 0
Replying to Jay noona • Aug 27, 2024
because of iu i hate a lot to watch this :(
I know I’m late to the party, but this thread was so entertaining. I had to say that I’ve never seen so many people offended by an opinion that wasn’t even about them.

Parasocial relationships are wild thing and I’ve not seen any group of people have a weirder dynamic with celebrities than some K-Fans.

Speaking as someone with a background in Psychology, there needs to be a study on this and if there ever is, this whole comment thread should be cited as part of the research.

The mental gymnastics that someone has to do to read an opinion post about art, which is inherently subjective, and then turn that into personal attacks, is
strange.
2 3
On Kang Jae Hyun • Jul 18, 2024
Person Kang Jae Hyun
n the future, please refrain from using a pretend Sexual Assault as a plot point in your work. It’s not funny and shouldn’t be made light of.

Considering how people who commit those crimes in SK usually get light sentences I’d think you would be more thoughtful. Apparently not.

Shame on you.
0 0
On Song Soo Lim • Jul 18, 2024
Person Song Soo Lim
In the future, please refrain from using a pretend Sexual Assault as a plot point in your work. It’s not funny and shouldn’t be made light of.

Considering how people who commit those crimes in SK usually get light sentences I’d think you would be more thoughtful. Apparently not.

Shame on you.
2 0
Replying to Dojo jojo • Jul 18, 2024
Title A Shoulder to Cry On Spoiler
Barely got through the first episode.I hate the one guy who thinks being annoying is cute. Like you ruined someones…
I tried to watch when first came out and tried again today. It’s a NO for me again.

The enemies to lovers trope is hard to pull off and this is not it. That guy was just an asshole and it pains me to see his face.

I’ll probably never watch another drama with him in it. Looks like he has joined my no watch list along with Lee Min Ho. 🤷🏾‍♀️
0 1
Replying to Taino • Jul 17, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster Spoiler
Fortunately the show is funny and the feelings between the main couple are undeniable, but the amount of screentime…
I agree. I’m tired of seeing him
3 1
Replying to rakhamn • May 1, 2024
Title Queen and I
Same. I’m on episode 11 and I’m really enjoying it.
I had that same assumption about the camera quality as well but I’m not sure why. It was fine. This makes me want to give more dramas from around that time a watch.
1 1
Replying to lilcub • Apr 30, 2024
Title Queen and I
more than 10 years late but i am glad i finally watched it. the leads chemistry was everything. I regret not watching…
Same. I’m on episode 11 and I’m really enjoying it.
3 4
Replying to rakhamn • Jun 25, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I haven’t seen your comments in a while. How you doing?
I see. I went and watched some older shows that I missed and I’m catching up on the newer ones now.

Up next is Love Tractor.
1 1
Replying to realkikyo • Jun 23, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I got you: https://youtu.be/Joiu53fURbY
Thank you much!
0 0
Replying to rakhamn • Jun 23, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I haven’t seen your comments in a while. How you doing?
Could be that we’ve been watching different things recently.
0 4
Replying to Chelsea Black • Jun 22, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Hmmmm so Addicted heroin without the actual addiction? Oh 🇨🇳. Come on now!
I haven’t seen your comments in a while. How you doing?
1 6
Replying to LeeEmmyHo • Jun 6, 2023
Title Pachinko
You lack taste...no offence tho am just saying because Lee has Hansu is the best thing this show has gotten and…
Emmy, I hear you. Still, my mind has not changed. I’m not a fan of his work.
3 1