Editorials
Replying to elly6704 • Jan 5, 2026
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
No show has ever made me cry this much! 10/10 ⭐️
same
2 0
Replying to rebna_rotiz • Jan 2, 2026
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Oh I just finished it, keep watching it 🙏 ♡♡♡♡♡
Hey, at least you gave it a try 😄. Which one you going to start next, or haven't decided yet? I'm going to watch When Life Gives You Tangerine.
1 1
Replying to rebna_rotiz • Jan 2, 2026
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Oh I just finished it, keep watching it 🙏 ♡♡♡♡♡
Checking in, how you like so far? It's ok if it's not for you.
0 3
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Dec 20, 2025
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Loved it!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡
2 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Dec 20, 2025
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Finally deciding to watch this drama. I am currently on episode 2. So far it’s not wowing me but it’s not…
Oh I just finished it, keep watching it 🙏 ♡♡♡♡♡
1 5
On The First Frost • Dec 8, 2025
Title The First Frost
Just finished. I loved it, was a bit hesitant to watch at first because it's a different cast and not the same cast from Hidden Love, but glad i gave it a shot, the cast did amazing, the story is amazing, I cried literally cried, she deserves the world and I was so happy that he was part of her life. A seriously emotional good watch, can't recommend enough.
7 0
