Editorials
On Boys' Journey Outing: Fun Outside the House • Apr 27, 2025
Title Boys' Journey Outing: Fun Outside the House
Just competed this precious variety of our 12 lovely boys! Gonna missed it so much and hope CHANGE will give us more of our 12 boys!
3 0
On Boys' Journey Outing: Fun Outside the House • Apr 4, 2025
Title Boys' Journey Outing: Fun Outside the House
Been chasing since ep1, I hope there’s 13 eps in total and after that it’s Pit Babe S2😭
1 0
On Boys' Journey Outing: Fun Outside the House • Feb 14, 2025
Title Boys' Journey Outing: Fun Outside the House
Really so much fun for ep1&2 can’t wait for ep3! And Happy V-D🌹
1 0
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Jan 7, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
No joke for EM their fourth series! It’s definitely an eight for their first met! 👍🏻
5 0
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Jan 6, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
It was so good! Loves the tempo too last scene was more fantastic as Earth turn on the shower……🚿💋
5 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Sep 16, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
Here again for my SailubPon❤️💙 From AlanJeff to OabPlawan is just so good😭 Can we have more of them CHANGE? 🫡 When’re we having S2 of AlanJeff👻
12 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Sep 8, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
After watching some other BL. I’m back here! 😭 SailubPon is my fav BL😭 Their face their acting just so suit my heart😭
4 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Sep 1, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
Me gonna rewatch my supper series again! I’m missing those chasing night. And those nose touching🤣 Can’t wait for PBS2! At least I still have AJ😭 Loving SailubPon❤️
5 0
Replying to remixsponse • Aug 25, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
NC 1 Drip by Prong Praison, NC 2 What You Gonna Do by James P. Wilson
Ended with happiness:)
1 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Aug 23, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
Final ep was great! And longer than any previous ep. And those behind the scenes😱 Sailub is even more handsome when he cried ahhhhhh😭 And Pon cry like a baby😭 SailubPon is my fav🥰 The ending was so good😭 Although a bit rush but I can accept MT give in to JJ and Oab give in to Plawan👍🏻 They’re madly in love🔥 Hope everyone enjoy the series! 🍳✅
2 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Aug 22, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
Less than 20 hrs and we'll have the final ep! I'll be missing coming in here, it'll be history... But forever a part of me!
4 0
Replying to remixsponse • Aug 22, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
NC 1 Drip by Prong Praison, NC 2 What You Gonna Do by James P. Wilson
Nah don't mention. :) My current fav is Just Like Me so suit the scene!
2 0
Replying to remixsponse • Aug 22, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
This is exactly how I feel😱 Chef gonna sleep with whale once more and before leaving him😭 I can't for seeing…
We'll have the ans in less than 23 hrs😭 Plawan cried till so helpless and Chef can't stand for the lies...... But they're madly in love😭
1 0
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Aug 21, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
Last ep to go! Let's enjoy for the last week! They're my number 1 on BL list so far😭 ! Insane chemistry since PB and continues here! Totally so diff from AJ. Can't wait for PB S2 too! I'll be missing OabPlawan after this week... Although I do find some bugs for storyline, but all their acting are passed! It's even more than what I expected✌🏻
8 0
Replying to iamTefan • Aug 21, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
So even though other series are more explicit Sailun and Pon make their scenes so hot that I think they are sexier.…
This is exactly how I feel😱 Chef gonna sleep with whale once more and before leaving him😭 I can't for seeing them cry😫 And yes again kiss and it's killing me too😭
0 2
Replying to liamhain • Aug 21, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
Does anyone know the names of the songs used for EP 7 two sex scenes? Please?
NC 1 Drip by Prong Praison, NC 2 What You Gonna Do by James P. Wilson
4 4
