and now it’s back up to 8.4. I have a feeling that MDL is having a difficult time dealing with bogus reviews…
Dawg I never said that people can't have their own opinions? I was talking about a large group of antis that down rate dramas that haven't aired yet.
"not every negative rating is meant to harm the drama" that is true, but antis downrating dramas that haven't aired in mdl has been an ongoing problem on mdl for so long.
I wish shows would not do the 'sometimes' epilogue. Either do it every episode, or don't. I thought this episode…
The lost match was because his father was watching, he lost purposely because if he won (from what im assuming) would kind of overshadow the crown prince so he probs did that not to draw attention to him.
"not every negative rating is meant to harm the drama" that is true, but antis downrating dramas that haven't aired in mdl has been an ongoing problem on mdl for so long.